LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

YOU are on the clock...

Originally posted by epdavis:
Originally posted by Bay_Area_Fan:
looks like epdavis just made the pick...

Yeah I'll make the pick of Brandon Graham, DE/OLB, Michigan for the Pats

Done.

Green Bay is up...
Anyone else think that Brandon Graham pick was a major reach. I think he will be going later in the second round. I don't know much about him though.
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Anyone else think that Brandon Graham pick was a major reach. I think he will be going later in the second round. I don't know much about him though.

I have him as my 3rd ranked DE, behind Morgan and Dunlap, i have Pierre-Paul as a DE/OLB.

But i have him more as a late 1st-early 2nd, so might be a reach by a little.
Green Bay's needs: LT, LG, C, RG, RT
Green Bay's needs: LT, LG, C, RG, RT

my choices IMO would be either a OT like Charles Brown, or a DE like Corey Wooton.

Also, OLB, if Kampman doesnt come back 100%, so maybe Hughes, Sapp, Hardy, Kindle?
Question Superbowl09, now that the Jets won & the Chargers lost are you gonna move their draft spots?
GB's defense was scorched by Warner. CB Jeb Bush is a serious liability in coverage. Kampman was hurt. GB needs to go BPA.

They take a BPA at a serious need in OT Charles Brown, USC.

Might as well make Philly's pick while I'm at it. If, in this scenario, they didn't draft an ILB, they'd be out of their minds. Play was horrific there all season and they couldn't cover TE's to save their life. Philly would take ILB Brandon Spikes.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 17, 2010 at 18:04:31 ]
Question Superbowl09, now that the Jets won & the Chargers lost are you gonna move their draft spots?

Sure. What is the correct order? Is it:
Green Bay
Philly
Baltimore
Arizona
Dallas
San Diego
NY Jets
Minnesota
New Orleans
Indy
??
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
GB's defense was scorched by Warner. CB Jeb Bush is a serious liability in coverage. Kampman was hurt. GB needs to go BPA.

Might as well make Philly's pick while I'm at it. If, in this scenario, they didn't draft an ILB, they'd be out of their minds. Play was horrific there all season and they couldn't cover TE's to save their life. Philly would take ILB Brandon Spikes.

Charles Brown it is. Philly's next.

Green Bay
Philly
Baltimore
Arizona
Dallas
San Diego
NY Jets
Minnesota
New Orleans
Indy
??

Yeah that looks right to me

Green Bay
Philly
Baltimore
Arizona
Dallas
San Diego
NY Jets
Minnesota
New Orleans
Indy
??

Yeah that looks right to me

Fixed it.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I think Spikes would have been their pick if Mays were not still on the board I think his fall ends with the Eagles
We said before that you can't make consecutive picks. That way you won't pass up on someone in order to give them to the next team. We decided that we will allow multiple picks, but only after three picks have gone by since your last pick.

So Philly is still on the clock...

[ Edited by Superbowl09 on Jan 17, 2010 at 18:17:47 ]

I think the Senior Bowl is going to change people's mind. He's the top 3-4 OLB, IMO. I don't know if it's just the uniform, but he reminds me of Woodley. He's relentless and has the skill and strength to make an early impact.

I actually think Graham and Patrick Robinson will rise into consideration for our 2nd pick. Both have 1st round talent, IMO, and may be the best prospect at their position. (sorry, just too many doubts with Haden, for me)
Originally posted by strickac:

I think the Senior Bowl is going to change people's mind. He's the top 3-4 OLB, IMO. I don't know if it's just the uniform, but he reminds me of Woodley. He's relentless and has the skill and strength to make an early impact.

I actually think Graham and Patrick Robinson will rise into consideration for our 2nd pick. Both have 1st round talent, IMO, and may be the best prospect at their position. (sorry, just too many doubts with Haden, for me)

agree on Graham, i have him late 1st, but with a good combine/pro day he wil rise up the draft board. As for Robinson, i can see him dropping, and a guy like Warren or even Arenas/Jackson(Bama CB's) rising up.
Share 49ersWebzone