LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

***AB's 2010 Collaborative Mock Draft Thread***

Raiders here, armed with a 2nd rounder (#39) and two 3rd rounders. Looking to move back into the first. Also willing to deal certain players. PM me if interested.
Are we going to update the draft positions for the playoff teams?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:

At this rate, the playoffs will be over before those teams pick any way.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TX9R:

At this rate, the playoffs will be over before those teams pick any way.

Sorry I took so long, kinda sick today, but SF pick is in, Seattle is up
I updated the mock for AB. Teeohh and the New York Giants are now on the clock!
Wow niners reach a bit, and still font get that RT they need
if he can play RT then I have no problem

Yeah, just assuming his numbers and combine report will make him a hot commodity.

I know it's a reach, but with teams like Pitt, Green Bay, and NE looking for OL upgrades, worried if I let him pass #13 they'd trade up with Seattle to obtain Iupati. Also, look after my 17 pick, it'll make more sense.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

Iupati is athletic enough to play tackle, the only thing he wont have is the technique. I(Broncos) was going to try and trade up in front of the 49ers next pick to get Iupati so he may not have been available at 16/17.
Just to update the Raiders trading block...

* Joe Haden - Drafted him 8th, but possibly willing to deal him for an upcoming pick and a 2nd rounder.
* Greg Ellis - 7 sacks in '09. Could use him to move up.

Upcoming draft picks:
#39, #69, #85

Originally posted by 23zack80:

Iupati is athletic enough to play tackle, the only thing he wont have is the technique. I(Broncos) was going to try and trade up in front of the 49ers next pick to get Iupati so he may not have been available at 16/17.

On one of the Broncos fan forums, one of their posters is lobbying hard for the Broncos to pick Iupati with their first pick in the first round! If the 49ers are serious about drafting Iupati, they better for sure do it with #13! He will NOT be there with our #16/17 pick.
BTW, this mock is taking WAY too long.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by 23zack80:

On one of the Broncos fan forums, one of their posters is lobbying hard for the Broncos to pick Iupati with their first pick in the first round! If the 49ers are serious about drafting Iupati, they better for sure do it with #13! He will NOT be there with our #16/17 pick.

Wait wait wait.....a fan is lobbying hard for a player who is not projected to go top 15 and we should take him top 15 ? The draft is 3 months away still and players stocks are still fluctuating but yet you can guarantee he will be gone by the time 16/17 rolls around ?

Miss Cleo is that you ?

So whats the master plan?
  • evil
  • Veteran
So whats the master plan?

Share 49ersWebzone