LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Senior Bowl 2010

Oklahoma State QB Zac Robinson is the last QB for the South squad: Link

I really like him. McCoy and Bradford get most of the attention but Robinson is just as athletic if not more. His arm is good not great like say Stafford, but he does have experience playing under center. Of the three South QBs, him/Tebow/Jarrett Brown, Zac is probably the most polished mechanically.
Mobile, AL. (Jan. 21)---Cincinnati quarterback Tony Pike will have one of his favorite targets to throw to next week at the Under Armour Senior Bowl. Bearcat wide receiver Mardy Gilyard has officially accepted an invitation.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by jreff22:
The Under Armour Senior Bowl hopes to continue its tradition of providing the proving ground for small school standouts with the addition of three players from non-Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) schools to its roster today. Wayne State running back Joique (pronounced JOYK) Bell, Citadel wide receiver Andre Roberts and Massachusetts offensive tackle Vladimir Ducasse have all accepted invitations to the 2010 game, bowl officials announced today. Kickoff for the January 30th event is set for 3pm (CT) in Mobile’s Ladd-Peebles Stadium and the game will be televised by the NFL Network.

I'm eager to see Roberts and Ducasse.

I can't wait to see Vladimir Ducasse against top competition.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by jreff22:
The Under Armour Senior Bowl hopes to continue its tradition of providing the proving ground for small school standouts with the addition of three players from non-Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) schools to its roster today. Wayne State running back Joique (pronounced JOYK) Bell, Citadel wide receiver Andre Roberts and Massachusetts offensive tackle Vladimir Ducasse have all accepted invitations to the 2010 game, bowl officials announced today. Kickoff for the January 30th event is set for 3pm (CT) in Mobile’s Ladd-Peebles Stadium and the game will be televised by the NFL Network.

I'm eager to see Roberts and Ducasse.

I can't wait to see Vladimir Ducasse against top competition.

Me too. Same with Iupati.

This game is going to be exciting.
wow this senior bowl is gonna be stacked with talent. i would like singletary and the staff to coach 1 of these teams
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
wow this senior bowl is gonna be stacked with talent. i would like singletary and the staff to coach 1 of these teams

I hope Singletary & his staff identify the players they want are aggressive moving up or down in the draft to get them!
im sure mike nolan will be down at the senior bowl
This game is going to be nuts !
Mobile, AL. (Jan. 24)---The top senior college football players in the nation have arrived in Mobile, Alabama for the 2010 Under Armour Senior Bowl. The week kicks off in earnest Monday morning with the National Scouting Weigh-In at 10:30am.

Sunday evening, around 40 players reported to Mobile to check-in and undergo physicals before hitting the practice field Monday afternoon.
Apparently some guys have already dropped out. One--Trent Williams--is a candidate for our first round pick. According to Scott Wright:

On my way to the Weigh-In. Sounds like both Trent Williams and Brandon LaFell dropped out. Big mistakes in my opinion.

http://twitter.com/DraftCountdown

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow T. Cody weighed in at 370 pounds!!!!
^^^^Dang it K, beat me to it!

Alabama NT Terrence Cody weighs in 370 at pounds.--From Twitter

[ Edited by ninertico on Jan 25, 2010 at 8:59 AM ]
Originally posted by JDeezy:
Apparently some guys have already dropped out. One--Trent Williams--is a candidate for our first round pick. According to Scott Wright:

On my way to the Weigh-In. Sounds like both Trent Williams and Brandon LaFell dropped out. Big mistakes in my opinion.

http://twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Yeah, Draftdaddy blog is reporting also that these 5 have already dropped out.

OT Trent Williams, Oklahoma
DE Jerry Hughes, TCU
OT Charles Brown, Southern California
RB Montario Hardesty, Tennessee
WR Brandon Lafell, LSU

Either they are rising up draft boards or getting some bad advice. I especially like Williams, Hughes, and Brown for the 49ers.
Cody will fall to the 2nd. He really needs to watch his weight.
http://twitter.com/draftbreakdown

McCluster came in at 5-8 (better than I expected)

Arenas came in under 5-9 (that's going to drop to at least the 4th rd)
Share 49ersWebzone