LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Outlaw Mock (1st mock)..And FA

Originally posted by saeniner:
No offense, but I feel like the people who want to draft mays never actually watched him play this year. Dude was garbage.

s**t dude USCs defense was garbage this year. It still doesnt stop alot of people and most experts thinking the kid has alot of talent and upside. Too much film on the kid laying people out with monster hits and making good plays. I wouldnt mind Mays at all now with Lewis taking alot of abuse this year. He might be done after them concussions. We should get the best S possible after getting a OT unless theres a top CB availiable but there probably wont be 1 when we pick again.
Holy M$#%^ing Je$u$ CVhrishyt!!! Not Taylor Mays!!!
  • Envy
  • Veteran
I would say your evaluation of our secondary is not good enough. We haven't drafted a top CB for years and our ability to prevent the big play highlights the stupidity of this. A safety will not sort that mess. I'm with you on the O-line but we need CB and Safety upgrades.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by saeniner:
No offense, but I feel like the people who want to draft mays never actually watched him play this year. Dude was garbage.

s**t dude USCs defense was garbage this year. It still doesnt stop alot of people and most experts thinking the kid has alot of talent and upside. Too much film on the kid laying people out with monster hits and making good plays. I wouldnt mind Mays at all now with Lewis taking alot of abuse this year. He might be done after them concussions. We should get the best S possible after getting a OT unless theres a top CB availiable but there probably wont be 1 when we pick again.

I've said this before...I was a fan of Mays last year and really wanted him to show his stuff this year to quiet the haters. Truth is, the haters were right about him...Mays is all hat and no cattle.
So What happens with kentwan Balmer?
  • ptinerocket
  • Info N/A
since most Mays hater isn't even bothering to look at this ill go ahead and suggest switching out mays for Earl Thomas
Ok.. Ok. I get the point with Mays....

Ok about Kentwan Balmer, I really think he is a bust. I hate Mc Clueless, He doesnt' know how to evaluate talent. Gore, Willis, Davis and maybe crabtree are his only good pics, and how many have we missed on?? Staley is good but we could've picked up someone similar to him in the 2nd round or even 3rd round. Staley is overrated on this board. Balmer? Rachael? Lawson? Smith? Baas? just too many misses.

Everytime I see a DeSean Jackson highlight my stomach hurts
Originally posted by Outlaw209:
Ok.. Ok. I get the point with Mays....

Ok about Kentwan Balmer, I really think he is a bust. I hate Mc Clueless, He doesnt' know how to evaluate talent. Gore, Willis, Davis and maybe crabtree are his only good pics, and how many have we missed on?? Staley is good but we could've picked up someone similar to him in the 2nd round or even 3rd round. Staley is overrated on this board. Balmer? Rachael? Lawson? Smith? Baas? just too many misses.

Everytime I see a DeSean Jackson highlight my stomach hurts

Plus throw in Reggie Smith and Cody Wallace, When are these guys going to contribute? Either we draft for debt or it takes a very long time for our coaching staff to prepare players to be playmakers? Mc Clueless does dissapoint
Share 49ersWebzone