Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 586 users in the forums

AB's Bowl Game Watch List for all Bowls

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Originally posted by joey82:
I would add Jamar Wall CB TTU, I think he will be a mid to late round selection.

I like Jamar but he's fallen off big time since his great Jr season.

I think he had a solid year. He lacks ideal size/speed, but he has good instincts and hits hard. He might project better as a safety/special teams player at the next level.
Originally posted by GEEK:
now what's OTC supposed to do with himself?

Oh I have every list prepared already. I just split them up in shorter, easier to read threads, and will post at the proper times. I'd rather not make people scroll through an enormous list.

Plus, it makes the amount of questions easier on me, too..
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone