There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the best Quarteback?

Who is the best Quarteback?

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Clausen's stock rises and rises.

During halftime on NBC's coverage of last night's ND game, when asked which QB Clausen compares to Tony Dungy said Drew Brees based on how fiery of a competitor he is and his accuracy as a passer.

Yeah, I saw that, too.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I think who is the best quarteback. I like Tebow, he is thick a player and heavy weight like FB? ofc.. But he is work hard for qb and can threw the ball and nice quick to read when he threw it. he learned the process that quick time.

Locker, Lefevour, Clausen and Snead are my top 4.
McCoy is getting hot at the right moment! Still my favorite QB right now!

Great Accuracy!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Great Accuracy!

Anyone can have a high completion percentage when they throw 5 yard passes.
Got to be honest, he looks better now than he did earlier this season, but he will not likely translate well to the pro game.
i like pike
Originally posted by cestmoi:

Great Accuracy!

Got to be honest, he looks better now than he did earlier this season, but he will not likely translate well to the pro game.

You don't throw over 400 yrds on 5 yrd passes child please. Same was said about Brees still like how he plays along with Jordan Shipley they both should be 49ers next season!
Tebow and Brandford are the best quarteback! i like them both!

Great Accuracy!

You don't throw over 400 yrds on 5 yrd passes child please. Same was said about Brees still like how he plays along with Jordan Shipley they both should be 49ers next season!
yes you can you slow child. Texas tech has done it for years.espn did a breakdown on the season and he threw almost 70 percentage of his passes under five yards.0and i will tell you this.. You do not know more about big12 football than me.
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Locker, Lefevour, Clausen and Snead are my top 4.

How can u pick this guy over McCoy?????????????
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

Great Accuracy!

Don't bother, this guy is a huge hater. Still butt hurt about Harrell playing in Europe or where ever he went.
Only 3 QB's I would even consider for the Niners if Smith proves over the next 8 games that he simply will never be the quarterback for this team going forward.

Jake Locker
Jimmy Clausen
Sam Bradford
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Only 3 QB's I would even consider for the Niners if Smith proves over the next 8 games that he simply will never be the quarterback for this team going forward.

Jake Locker
Jimmy Clausen
Sam Bradford

i agree it.. hey what about Tebow? I think, Tebow is good a qb and also Bradford too..
  • Sacramento49er
  • Info N/A
Anyone who watches a lot of college football can see that Claussen and Bradford are the cream of the crop. While Locker does look good at times, he is still very raw. McCoy, throws the ball on five yard routes against poor defenses, and his running ability will not work in the NFL. Tebow is just a fullback who throws the ball occasionally, he is not very accurate and has a long delivery. Which leaves Claussen and Bradford. Claussen has the best deep ball in college. He is accurate and has the gull to come from behind as shown multiple times. Bradford when upright may be the most accurate from short to long throws. It may take him time to learn to play under center but his arm and ability to read the field is great. There is a reason he would have been the #1 pick last year lets not forget that.
Bradford is so accurate, and that's what we need; a QB that can make accurate throws. That was what Walsh always preached to his QBs.