LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 187 users in the forums

49ers to Target the 2010 QB Draft Class???

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by bigwads:
Jevan Snead is the only NFL style QB coming out next year. Bradford has never had to evade a rush in his career and Tebow and McCoy are spread offense guys.

Your kidding me right wads, hope your not basing this off Youtube highlights.

Bradford did have one of the best O Lines last year, he rarely had guys in his face.

True he had or has one of the best O-lines in the country but did you guys not see the game vs. Texas, dude was getting harassed early and often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjYOnv7CMww

And that was just a few highlights from the game. But still I feel Bradford handled the pressure pretty good in that game, from what I remember at least.

I hope your not basing that off the youtube highlights
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jevan Snead is the only NFL style QB coming out next year. Bradford has never had to evade a rush in his career and Tebow and McCoy are spread offense guys.

Your kidding me right wads, hope your not basing this off Youtube highlights.

Bradford did have one of the best O Lines last year, he rarely had guys in his face.

True he had or has one of the best O-lines in the country but did you guys not see the game vs. Texas, dude was getting harassed early and often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjYOnv7CMww

And that was just a few highlights from the game. But still I feel Bradford handled the pressure pretty good in that game, from what I remember at least.

I hope your not basing that off the youtube highlights

Nope, just trying to show you some evidence. I know I haven't watched all of Bradfords games, but I DID watch that one. They don't show too much Oklahoma games down here in Hawaii. But braddah handled the pressure like a champ!!!
So I'm guessing most of you want to draft one of the Top 3 QBs? (Bradford, McCoy, or Snead)

How do you think Sam Bradford's shoulder injury will effect his 2009 season? His draft stock?

TEBOW
Originally posted by ads_2006:
TEBOW

god no.

no more urban meyer qb's plz.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PTulini:
So I'm guessing most of you want to draft one of the Top 3 QBs? (Bradford, McCoy, or Snead)

How do you think Sam Bradford's shoulder injury will effect his 2009 season? His draft stock?

Well it depends if he'll play the next game or not.
Originally posted by PTulini:

its gonna be like shopping for dinged up cans at the grocery store haha. i heard he'll be out for 3-4 games. he could rebound but i dont think he'll go 1st over all anymore unless he shows he didnt lose a step after injury
yea I don't think we have a legit time table for how long bradford will be out.
do they even know yet how bad of a sprain it is?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

A tv station in Tulsa was saying grade 3 ,whatever that means.
Unofficial of course.
Originally posted by cestmoi:

A tv station in Tulsa was saying grade 3 ,whatever that means.
Unofficial of course.

Quote:
Acromioclavicular Joint Sprain The acromioclavicular joint is supported by the acromioclavicular ligament and the coracoclavicular ligament at the outside end of the collarbone near the shoulder. They bind the shoulder blade and collarbone tightly together. It takes a lot of force to tear these ligaments. The most common causes of this type of shoulder sprain are either a strong, direct blow to the front or top part of the shoulder or trauma from a fall, especially during athletic training or competition. A shoulder sprain also can be caused when a person collides with an object, such as a goal post or a tree (when skiing). Shoulder sprains are common among athletes who participate in high-velocity or contact sports such as alpine skiing, jet skiing, football, rugby and wrestling.

Depending on the severity of the ligament damage, acromioclavicular sprains usually are classified into three grades:

Grade I — The acromioclavicular ligament is partially torn but its companion ligament, the coracoclavicular, is uninjured, so the acromioclavicular joint remains tightly joined.

Grade II — The acromioclavicular ligament is completely torn and the coracoclavicular ligament is partially torn. In this case, the collarbone typically angles slightly out of place.

Grade III — Both the acromioclavicular ligament and the coracoclavicular ligament are completely torn, and the collarbone separation is obvious.

Some doctors classify the most severe acromioclavicular injuries into even higher grades or types, from IV to VI. With each higher grade, the collarbone is more displaced away from its normal position and the shoulder is more severely deformed.

Expected Duration

If you have a Grade I shoulder sprain, your discomfort should ease within one to two weeks, and you will be able to resume normal activities as soon as you can move your shoulder through its normal range of motion without pain. If you have a Grade II sprain, your discomfort should lessen within two weeks, but it may take as long as six to eight weeks before you can return to your usual athletic activities. People with Grade III shoulder sprains often return to work within four weeks. Athletes who participate in contact sports, however, have a high risk of injuring the area again, so they often need three to five months of rehabilitation before returning to their sport.
Link

• dman
  • Veteran
Bradford is done for a while ... poor guy.
Originally posted by dman:

he may just stay in school then since he had the injury and play again next year, i think he has another year of eligibility. if he sits out he just moved the QB selection in the draft up and pissed off the future worst team in the league haha
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

he may just stay in school then since he had the injury and play again next year, i think he has another year of eligibility. if he sits out he just moved the QB selection in the draft up and pissed off the future worst team in the league haha

Yea he can do what Jordan Shipley did for the Longhorns and apply for his 5th yr

Yea he can do what Jordan Shipley did for the Longhorns and apply for his 5th yr

didnt lineart do it too? and he took ballroom dancing as a class to stay in school to play football?

No need Bradford is only a Jr.
Share 49ersWebzone