LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Pass-Rushing Prospects To Start Looking At.

I'm a Jerry Hughes fan. The guy has speed, pass rush moves and doesn't get pushed around by tackles even when he doesn't get a rush.

He loves the game and plays hard. Tough to go wrong with skillsets and that type of attitude.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The person who's not in the list.

Brandon Graham.

The drop-off past Graham I think is substantial. Hardy is injury prone, though talented. Hughes and Miller are probably the next best options, but don't rule out a guy like Austen Lane from Murray State being a late day two pick because of his insane measurables and upside. (Lane is 6-6 258 and clocks in the 4.5's-4.6's)

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The person who's not in the list.

Brandon Graham.

The drop-off past Graham I think is substantial. Hardy is injury prone, though talented. Hughes and Miller are probably the next best options, but don't rule out a guy like Austen Lane from Murray State being a late day one pick because of his insane measurables and upside. (Lane is 6-6 258 and clocks in the 4.5's-4.6's)

Note the correction on Lane. I meant late day one. (Round two).

But yes, Graham is a monster, really.
2nd round kindle
we need one
graham or hughes imo
Graham is the best guy but we should go after a few of them. Maybe with that Carolina pick we'll be able to get Berry and then take a shot on 1 or 2 of those guys with our 2nd rounder. I want the other first rounder to be an OT. If Berry isn't there I wouldn't mind if we spent our Carolina pick on Graham though.
derrick morgan of georgia tech belongs in the mix
JERRY HUGHES... no question.
Share 49ersWebzone