There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 2010 Draft and our 2 1st rounders

hopefully we find a way to get cj spiller. we need a fast lightning type of back but sadly just how i didnt think chris johnson was gonna go in the 1st until he ran that blazing 40 spiller will do the same whos a track star here in the state of sc. i do not want coffee as the back up and its time to get a real 1-2 punch to go with gore
  • ajveltri
  • Info N/A
Guys enough with these safeties and pass rusher mocks seriously!

QB is the #1 priority this off season and it has to be or we will never seriously contend. Look at what Flacco, Palmer, Brady, The Manning's, Brees do for there teams!

After we select our Franchise QB in the top 10, hopefully with our 2nd #1 and our 2nd round pick we address the offensive line, both RT and RG and we acquire one the big 3 guards available in Free Agency.

We may just sign O.J. Atogwe in FA and not have to worry about that in the draft!

But back to my point Offensive and Defensive line is how you win...The Giants and Colts both have great lines and any team who wins has great lines! We have a good defensive line with good to great linebackers, but our offensive line absolutely sucks except for Staley and Heitmann.

So there you have it, if these 3 things are not addressed this off season just expect more of the same year after year, I love Michael Crabtree but our #1 pick this past year should have been Oher, it wasnt and it must be addressed this year!

[ Edited by 9rFan84 on Oct 12, 2009 at 11:06:10 ]
Berry, Move Goldson to SS.

Then a Tackle, and a passrusher or corner in the second
  • ajveltri
  • Info N/A
Hey man you guys can keep dreaming about Berry, but he will not be our pick! The guy is a star but without a legitimate offensive line and a franchise qb we will never move forward! Period end of discussion!

I want Eric Berry as much as some of you do but the reality is that is not how we will win a championship, and that is what you root for and play for is to win a championship!

It starts on the lines and moves outward and right now on the offensive side of the ball we need all the line help we can get and we need a qb who can throw because I love what Hill brings to the table but he is a backup and that is that!
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
taylor mays and jimmy clausen!
Originally posted by luis1985:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Priority List

Eric Berry SS
Dez Bryant WR- Yes he is on the radar!
Ciron Black OT
Ricky Sapp OLB

Isn't Eric Berry FS? We also need a SS cause Lewis has to retire after this game.

Right now he is a SS, but he would give us the ability to move him into either spot.
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

why you want to move Goldson to SS? F**k Goldson cuz he was so bad to play and missed to tackle with M. Turner. I am so sick that Goldson is F**k too slow to reading the played and missed to tackle it.. I wanna Taylor mays to SS is the Best than Goldson and Roman and Lewis! Lewis is damn too old because he is weak to hit the soft and injured it.

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 12, 2009 at 15:14:26 ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
1a. Eric Berry/Taylor Mays

1b. Ciron Black

2nd. Dan LeFevour

Like picks 1a and 2, but Ciron Black just got abused by the Gators this past weekend., plus the recent performance of LSU draft picks (....except for LaRon Landry) is pretty pathetic in the NFL. I would take either T. Williams, R. Okung, or Bulaga if they were available at that pick.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

why you want to move Goldson to SS? F**k Goldson cuz he was so bad to play and missed to tackle with M. Turner. I am so sick that Goldson is F**k too slow to reading the played and missed to tackle it.. I wanna Taylor mays to SS is the Best than Goldson and Roman and Lewis! Lewis is damn too old because he is weak to hit the soft and injured it.

I nominate this as the most eloquent post of the year.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

It took me about 5 minutes to read that. It's like playing Mad Lib. I found myself adding words to try to make some sense of it.
a safety and oline

I wouldnt mind if we invested both our picks in the oline

However, I would want a better oline coach to teach them up.
Originally posted by strickac:

It took me about 5 minutes to read that. It's like playing Mad Lib. I found myself adding words to try to make some sense of it.

LOL same here, dude seriously you mustve skipped english class. this is the same guy that had the post of the day a few days ago. that s**t was hilarious
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by strickac:

LOL same here, dude seriously you mustve skipped english class. this is the same guy that had the post of the day a few days ago. that s**t was hilarious
He's doing it on purpose
Originally posted by ajveltri:
Guys enough with these safeties and pass rusher mocks seriously!

QB is the #1 priority this off season and it has to be or we will never seriously contend. Look at what Flacco, Palmer, Brady, The Manning's, Brees do for there teams!

After we select our Franchise QB in the top 10, hopefully with our 2nd #1 and our 2nd round pick we address the offensive line, both RT and RG and we acquire one the big 3 guards available in Free Agency.

We may just sign O.J. Atogwe in FA and not have to worry about that in the draft!

But back to my point Offensive and Defensive line is how you win...The Giants and Colts both have great lines and any team who wins has great lines! We have a good defensive line with good to great linebackers, but our offensive line absolutely sucks except for Staley and Heitmann.

So there you have it, if these 3 things are not addressed this off season just expect more of the same year after year, I love Michael Crabtree but our #1 pick this past year should have been Oher, it wasnt and it must be addressed this year!

QB is NOT the #1 priority as of now but it is still pretty damn close. We drafted Nate Davis for a reason and if some of you don't remember, he was considered to be taken in the 2nd round but fell due to his last couple games as well as some concerns about his learning disability. The truth is, there are no QBs in this upcoming draft that really jump out at you yet, just like offensive tackles except Okung. As of now, you have the flavors of the week in Clausen and Locker. With the picks in the 1st, Eric Berry has to be it if he's available. You don't just pass on the BEST player in the draft. Plus, Michael Lewis could be down after this year.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home