LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

This one falls between NinerTalk and Other Sports.

My thanks to DontbringbakStrachan for drawing my attention to this. Anyone interested in the round-ball game as well as football may be interested:

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/8vmgq7nudn8a14cgw95cezxe7/title/united-announce-49ers-link-up
Greetings from Elland Road
ah. A round ball man.

I only know of Manchester United and Arsenal, and that's pretty much by osmosis, is this team any good? Are they a legit club/franchise.

Championship?
Went there as a lad during a exchange trip. Good firm and even there shirters gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub! I remember them chasing me into the ground and I lost them in the JC bogs..the black eye I came back with was a great souvenir tho!!!
[ Edited by KBEES on Jan 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KBEES:
Went there as a lad during a exchange trip. Good firm and even there shirters gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub! I remember them chasing me into the ground and I lost them in the JC bogs..the black eye I came back with was a great souvenir tho!!!

wtf did you just say?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

wtf did you just say?
I dont know either but whatever he said made me horny

wtf did you just say?

the shirters gave him a fisting is what i read
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Leeds United is in level just below Premier League. As I understand it, they were soccer giant for some time, but…..

…they spent too much time in the early 00s, and have struggled since then
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM ]

*nods*
gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub!
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 10, 2014 at 11:04 AM ]
  • LUFC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I only know of Manchester United and Arsenal, and that's pretty much by osmosis, is this team any good? Are they a legit club/franchise.

Championship?

Us leeds hate them Man U Scum.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Be honest guys, who hasn't received a good fisting in the street after a couple drinks?
wtf did you just say?

NF
Share 49ersWebzone