LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 127 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

Originally posted by kenbates:
Leeds are a terrible club.. Ive had the misfortune of dealing with them and they screwed me over!! all i ever did was try and do my best for them but no they treated me like crap! I f**kING SAVED THEM!!!! WITHOUT ME THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A CLUB ANYMORE!!!!

Just cos you ma got her T@ts caught in a mangle
If these Leeds fans don't buzz off we may have to get the Navy in. Any dude got the cell digits for the Pacific Fleet?
Good luck against Sheffield tomorrow, are they a rival?
Originally posted by 49erKen:
If these Leeds fans don't buzz off we may have to get the Navy in. Any dude got the cell digits for the Pacific Fleet?

Originally posted by 49erKen:

Don't mess with Cowling , he will order a strike from Air Force One
Originally posted by socalniner:

They like to think so
[ Edited by DontBringBakStrachan on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:16 PM ]

Local rivals. It's a one way rivalry to a certain extent. They seem to hate us with passion. We ain't overly bothered about them.

:mot:
Does this mean we can get bigger hot dogs and budweiser at half time? And do we get foam fingers?

Yes.

Leeds fans like to think it's more one sided than it is but to tell the truth they're probably our biggest Yorkshire rival. Some bother tend to happen as last season they scored first and celebrated by chanting about Turkey (the country) in which two Leeds United fans were stabbed and killed in Istanbul.

Got a bit heated and we finally scored which was like a bomb going off. Fans ran onto the pitch and one fan pushed their keeper in the face which happened to make him fall over like he'd been shot.

Also a well known fan had been out with his wife when he got attacked for being "Leeds" and was in a coma for a year which he sadly passed away not long ago after battling for his life.

They certainly hate us more than we hate them but all in all the games and atmospheres are usually good.
Originally posted by darlo49ers:

Local rivals. It's a one way rivalry to a certain extent. They seem to hate us with passion. We ain't overly bothered about them.

:mot:

Our equivalent is the raiders, local but never relevant this time of year

We have a win-or-go-home match against the Panthers on Sunday, so everyone's focused on that

Originally posted by EnochShowumni:
Does this mean we can get bigger hot dogs and budweiser at half time? And do we get foam fingers?

We prefer Pretzels and Coors Light!

Don't know how much it is in pounds, but all that will run you $30 easy

Well it's a Yorkshire Derby (the same county /State) in recent years we have not faired very well against our so called local rivals , we are the team that most clubs hate.

Thank you for your best wishes good luck to the 9ers

Wonder if these girls will be the new half time entertainment.
Our equivalent is the raiders, local but never relevant this time of year

We have a win-or-go-home match against the Panthers on Sunday, so everyone's focused on that

Best of luck against the Panthers. I'll be cheering for the Niners from here on in.

I hope you're better at playoffs than we are
Share 49ersWebzone