LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

Originally posted by woody01530:
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Originally posted by LUFC:
I don't get why you call it American football when in the sport you use your hands more than the foot.

The ball is a foot long, and we dont call it american football, we call it FOOTBALL, because its THE football.

Originally posted by VivaHate:
Don't think they're bothered tbh guys.

It's a whole new ball game

Only fanatics know the score

gr8 emotes on this forum

I once met a Leeds fan from Dallas, TX. He mentioned getting fisted by a KBEES in a restroomt in Armley. Do any of you know the dude?
[ Edited by 49erKen on Jan 10, 2014 at 12:20 PM ]
Just bought this for the Panthers game - smart piece of kit!! http://nflshop.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=%2fproductImages%2f_1022000%2fff_1022925_xl.jpg&w=400
Heard they'll have 40 in there nearest Spoons, all game lads!!! No passengers required
http://youtu.be/sIxRL7aDmNo

Leeds fans
Originally posted by 49erKen:
I once met a Leeds fan from Dallas, TX. He mentioned getting fisted by a KBEES in a restroomt in Armley. Do any of you know the dude?

I saw him once, he was wearing a nice pair of slacks.
What do Leeds fans need to know about the 49ers then? I've never had an american football team to support before. I once had some Chicago Bears PJ's when i was a small child but that's as far as i got into American Football.

Who do 49ers hate?
How successful are the 49ers?
Most memorable 49ers game?

• LUFC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darlo49ers:
What do Leeds fans need to know about the 49ers then? I've never had an american football team to support before. I once had some Chicago Bears PJ's when i was a small child but that's as far as i got into American Football.

Who do 49ers hate?
How successful are the 49ers?
Most memorable 49ers game?

Cowscum.
Looks like I found the new U S of A waccoe...lol..welcome 49ers to the only UNITED of england !!!!!

For me to accept you as a "partner" I need you lot to up your game when fighting in the stands. Get in to 'em.

You're 49ers aren't you!
We've been through it all together !
[ Edited by socalniner on Jan 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM ]
and we've had our ups and downs
BTW if invernesswhite try's to sign up sack him off , he cnat speel
Share 49ersWebzone