LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

WK11 FLEX STARTER - Mike Tolbert or Kendall Hunter?

WK11 FLEX STARTER - Mike Tolbert or Kendall Hunter?

I originally thought that when he first quoted you that he was implying that you didn't know much about FF because he thought that you were asking if Matthews was available or something like that, but it just turned into a giant mess lol
[ Edited by est1985 on Nov 19, 2011 at 3:15 PM ]
To answer your question I think Hunter has the bigger upside, however Tolbert is the smarter play. The Bears are #11 in rushing defense and #29 in pass defense so the Chargers may be looking to pass more against that 29th ranked pass D so that presents a dilema in itself. However, with gore saying he's healthy and good to go you never know how much work Kendall Hunter will get, so I say go with the safer play which is Tolbert. And after taking my time to look up Ryan Mathews health he says he is 100% so you never know how much he will take away from Tolbert. But go with the safe play with Tolbert.

This is the only logical way the % of snaps will play out with all these RBs healthy-

Gore: 75% of snaps

Hunter: 25%

Mathews: 50%

Tolbert: 50 %
Originally posted by est1985:
I originally thought that when he first quoted you that he was implying that you didn't know much about FF because he thought that you were asking if Matthews was available or something like that, but it just turned into a giant mess lol

Haha that indeed was not what I was asking. I just didnt know much about Tolbert and Mathews health so I was curious if he would elaborate on that but guess he didnt want help answering this question he asked...ha
That Bears passing defense stat is sketchy. The last few weeks they've gone away from their cover 2 base. Their pass d has really improved lately.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Haha that indeed was not what I was asking. I just didnt know much about Tolbert and Mathews health so I was curious if he would elaborate on that but guess he didnt want help answering this question he asked...ha

I've had a rough week... so let's just shake and not be "U MAD" at each other.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Fckin hell

Guess I will start Gore and Hunter as my RB's
Bench Battle and Thomas and start a WR in my Flex, maybe Manningham.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

I've had a rough week... so let's just shake and not be "U MAD" at each other.

I understand bro
I'm starting to think about starting Thomas over Tolbert. Is this crazy?

Seems like Thomas facing BUF is a better match up than Tolbert facing CHI. And maybe I'm just thick headed, but I still feel like Thomas has a better chance to be the number one RB in Miami.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I'm starting to think about starting Thomas over Tolbert. Is this crazy?

Seems like Thomas facing BUF is a better match up than Tolbert facing CHI. And maybe I'm just thick headed, but I still feel like Thomas has a better chance to be the number one RB in Miami.

I have the same thing going on but Bush has been very productive.
Another game blown this week. I cut Victor Cruz for Moore and my opponent picks up and plays Cruz. Then playing Hunter over Gore.

Share 49ersWebzone