There are 216 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY FF LEAGUE YEAR 3(Draft 8/20/12 @10:00PM ET.)

Dude

49ers815

Its the f**king playoffs.....
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Dude

49ers815

Its the f**king playoffs.....

I told our so called commish to take action and just put Fitzpatrick in for Vick but he obviously didnt do anything. This league really is a joke. There are about 4 guys who know what they are doing and care. Two years in a row my team has totally dominated the regular season and I wont claim its because of some awesome ability by me. More like owners who just dont give a crap.

Good luck next week Ron. At least we will both set our lineups.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Dec 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM ]
Ya league got to many new players who just stopped week 8. Turned this year into a meh season since a few of them ate up top picks.
Ron... I will be setting my lineup this week. Just so you know. Good luck.
lets do this
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Ya league got to many new players who just stopped week 8. Turned this year into a meh season since a few of them ate up top picks.

Im new but still set my lineup every week
But my team has been injured a lot. McFadden and McCoy also took Vernon high but he also disappointed
my team
my team

LOL You were going to have to get a big effort to beat my team. Obviously you diidnt get it. Good year though,
FINALS............... Who will I be playing?
Congrats to I DON'T KERRIGAN on becoming the league champ!
You guys wana do this league again? I will get rid of the two that we had problems with last year. You guys wana keep it on Yahoo or do a different site? I'd like to try NFL.com
[ Edited by Fincham11 on Jul 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Fincham11:
You guys wana do this league again? I will get rid of the two that we had problems with last year. You guys wana keep it on Yahoo or do a different site? I'd like to try NFL.com

im out

trying not to be in so many leagues this year

PEACE

im out

trying not to be in so many leagues this year

PEACE

I'm out also, for the same reason
screw u guys then
screw u guys then

lmao