49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 822 users in the forums

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY FF LEAGUE YEAR 3(Draft 8/20/12 @10:00PM ET.)

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"
Originally posted by RonMexico:
"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

This
Try it again guys, I moved it back to 12 teams for now maybe that will help.
Good to go.
Send me invite
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Send me invite

I messaged you.
Is the draft time working for you guys?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Is the draft time working for you guys?

5 am for me. Sounds good. At least it's not in the middle of the night.
works for me
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Is the draft time working for you guys?

Yeah
any openings?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990
I want in.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
I want in.
Make it 12, won't be hard to fill up
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone