There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY FF LEAGUE YEAR 3(Draft 8/20/12 @10:00PM ET.)

can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

I'm interested. When's the draft and what are the league rules/format?
I am interested
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

Wish granted. I get off at like 10:30 so 12 could possibley be better for me as well. Hope is still good for the others
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

Wish granted. I get off at like 10:30 so 12 could possibley be better for me as well. Hope is still good for the others

Yahoo is not allowing me to change the time to 12am ET. It's not listing that as an option
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

I'm interested. When's the draft and what are the league rules/format?

I messaged you the info.
Originally posted by danimal:
I am interested

Ok, the league is on yahoo and the password has been messaged to u. Draft is this Friday night at 11PM ET. Can you make the draft???

I'll have the draft order posted as soon as league is full.

[ Edited by Fincham11 on Aug 1, 2011 at 13:16:09 ]
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

Wish granted. I get off at like 10:30 so 12 could possibley be better for me as well. Hope is still good for the others

Yahoo is not allowing me to change the time to 12am ET. It's not listing that as an option

You cool with 11PM ET then?
I'll prerank my players/try to make it back in time/bring a laptop to the bowling alley I will be at lol
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'll prerank my players/try to make it back in time/bring a laptop to the bowling alley I will be at lol

Ok cool, hope you make it!
What if you change settings to pst? I can make it either way but maybe thats an option
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by danimal:
I am interested

Ok, the league is on yahoo and the password has been messaged to u. Draft is this Friday night at 11PM ET. Can you make the draft???

I'll have the draft order posted as soon as league is full.

I can't sign up today but I will tonight. Whenever I play FF my policy is I can make it to any draft, so yeah is long as it is posted I will be logged in ready to dominate in the draft
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

I'm interested. When's the draft and what are the league rules/format?

I messaged you the info.

Aye WTF you just skip me and ignore my PM from yesterday and then answer others with PM's? That's pretty flaky.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

I'm interested. When's the draft and what are the league rules/format?

I messaged you the info.

Aye WTF you just skip me and ignore my PM from yesterday and then answer others with PM's? That's pretty flaky.

I'm sorry bro. I did recieve your pm. I guess I replied to the other zoners because they posted in the forum. I apologize. If you are still interested I have one spot left once the other two join. Again, I apologize and hope your still interested.