There are 203 users in the forums

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY FF LEAGUE YEAR 3(Draft 8/20/12 @10:00PM ET.)

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
can the draft be pushed back to like 9 pst........ pleeeaaassseee

I'm interested. When's the draft and what are the league rules/format?

I messaged you the info.

Aye WTF you just skip me and ignore my PM from yesterday and then answer others with PM's? That's pretty flaky.

I'm sorry bro. I did recieve your pm. I guess I replied to the other zoners because they posted in the forum. I apologize. If you are still interested I have one spot left once the other two join. Again, I apologize and hope your still interested.
I posted in this thread before them as well. Anyway, yeah I'd like to join the league. Thanks.
I have sent pm's to TexasNiner,Rubberneck36,danimal,49ersNoKaOi,and Muggins. Two spots left. First come first serve. Only looking to do a 10 man league.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I have sent pm's to TexasNiner,Rubberneck36,danimal,49ersNoKaOi,and Muggins. Two spots left. First come first serve. Only looking to do a 10 man league.

This f**kin guy. He sends me on PM that says "did you join?" Without giving me any other info. lol Have fun with this idiot running things. Peace out chall.

This f**kin guy. He sends me on PM that says "did you join?" Without giving me any other info. lol Have fun with this idiot running things. Peace out chall.

Butt hurt much
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeknee:

Butt hurt much
Nah but either this dude is dicking me around or is a supreme idiot. I'll find a league to join. Been playing for 11 years.

Butt hurt much
Nah but either this dude is dicking me around or is a supreme idiot. I'll find a league to join. Been playing for 11 years.

The league is on yahoo and the password is montana16. Damn, dude I thought I sent you the pm. Don't get your panties in a bunch u little b***h. U act likE a f**kin little girl
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Quote:
U act likE

lol

I'm not going to argue back and fourth all night. I have apologized once for a mistake of mine. I'm not trying to be a "dick". You have the password now. The offer still stands. Who knows maybe me and you in the Championship! Then we can talk s**t.
Damn... 6 defensive players...?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Damn... 6 defensive players...?

Same as it was last year.

Need 2 more owners. The league is setup for 12 teams but I'm gona go with the 10 man league. I'll just finalize the team list once we reach 10 teams. I have give the password to several zoners. Thus, I'll be locking it tonight so the league doesn't go over 10 teams

I'm going to bed when I wake up I'll just take the first two pm's I get. Please post your email adress in the pm so I can send you the info. Need to get the last two owners ASAP...our draft is Friday night at 11PM ET.
Why not 12 if there's enough people?
Why not 12 if there's enough people?

Well, I'm already in two 12 man leagues. I just wanted my league to be different. Also, since we are drafting defensive players as well it makes the draft a little shorter having 10 owners. Don't get me wrong I love fantasy football drafts but after 20 some rounds I'm sure we get a little bored.

And that's two less we have to worry about not making the draft. I hate it when owners miss the draft after they say they can make it.
I'm in if there's room. Just someone PM me if I forget
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I'm in if there's room. Just someone PM me if I forget

Sent you a PM bro.
Share 49ersWebzone