LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

WZ (NFL) YEAR 2 - I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Wont adding new teams to 12 diminish what we have as keepers?

My keepers are: Drew Brees, Steven jackson, and Larry Fitz (for now)

someone proposed the new teams will have a three round draft after everyone has chosen their keepers

wack. Keep it at 10.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Keep it at 10 then, and yeah, i'm still in
  • mod
  • Veteran
Tom Brady
Michael Turner
Rashard Mendenhall
Two no's to expand and 4 for it
dont set it to a vote....this was last year a 10 teamer, and should remain. The new teams wont have the keepers that we have....and how are you going to work it if it is a live draft?

too complicated
  • krizay
  • Veteran
dont set it to a vote....this was last year a 10 teamer, and should remain. The new teams wont have the keepers that we have....and how are you going to work it if it is a live draft?

too complicated

how is it too complicated? what do you mean how do you do it if it's a live draft?

They would take turns picking the remaining players (3 a piece) in here, say the day before the draft. The commish places those 3 players(keepers) on their respectative teams then we do a live draft the next day. Really simple really.

But can understand if people want to remain at 10. I personally just don't see the harm
  • jrg
  • Veteran
jrg

DOES

NOT

CARE
Originally posted by krizay:

too complicated

how is it too complicated? what do you mean how do you do it if it's a live draft?

They would take turns picking the remaining players (3 a piece) in here, say the day before the draft. The commish places those 3 players(keepers) on their respectative teams then we do a live draft the next day. Really simple really.

But can understand if people want to remain at 10. I personally just don't see the harm

And the original ten teams would be at an advantage in terms of keepers. Most of the leagues here are usually twelve people, I think it would work out
[ Edited by teeohh on Jul 12, 2011 at 8:02 PM ]
I don't care about expanding the league. It's up to you guys.

My keepers will be,

Peyton Manning
Chris Johnson
Mike Williams
Maybe this is against the grain, but we could also just add two more and then go keeper next year? I don't know.

I just like 12 players more than 10. You have to have a better draft with 12.

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Maybe this is against the grain, but we could also just add two more and then go keeper next year? I don't know.

I just like 12 players more than 10. You have to have a better draft with 12.

I'm going to go with 12, Pete and cwilson are in. They will pick their keepers after everyone has picked theirs, and then we will have a live draft in the middle of August.
[ Edited by teeohh on Jul 14, 2011 at 5:26 PM ]
K I'm signed up.
So as far as a draft date for next month, anyone going to be on vacation, work weekends?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Offline Draft?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I work Sundays. Should be good anytime after 2 est
Share 49ersWebzone