LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

WZ (NFL) YEAR 2 - I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

Originally posted by crzy:
Offline Draft?

I prefer live unless we can't agree on a date/time. What about after a preseason game, Texans on the 27th, game will probably be over by 8 pst. That's assuming no one is going to the game and everyone will be home watching.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by crzy:
Offline Draft?

I prefer live unless we can't agree on a date/time. What about after a preseason game, Texans on the 27th, game will probably be over by 8 pst. That's assuming no one is going to the game and everyone will be home watching.

not good for me. Would be 11pm est and have to work at 5am
  • mod
  • Veteran
I prefer live as well... but I work a lot of weekends so just give me a heads up on a date.

My schedule is still open the first 2 weeks of August.
In my experience, it's nearly impossible to get a time & date that works for 12 people.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
In my experience, it's nearly impossible to get a time & date that works for 12 people.

mine too. lol but it worked for 10 of us last year. Which I was shocked!
august 13?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
august 13?

any day is good for me if the time is right. 13th works if it's not too late.

If it has to be 8pm pst or later. can it be a Friday? or afternoon on a saturday?
If we do a webzone draft someone else is going to have to volunteer to be in charge of it
  • krizay
  • Veteran
If we do a webzone draft someone else is going to have to volunteer to be in charge of it

We should be able to do a live draft. Any Day from 2pm-9pm est is good for me. Can do it at any time Thursday and Friday nights.
List what times are good for you on a thursday night

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Weekend evenings after 5pm are fine with me, just not too late
The earlier the better for me, but I'll make it work whatever time we do.
Wow krizay is keeping Arian Foster, AP, and Vick? Those could be the top 3 picks in certain leagues.
[ Edited by 9erReign on Jul 15, 2011 at 4:56 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Wow krizay is keeping Arian Foster, AP, and Vick? Those could be the top 3 picks in certain leagues.

well had this and Greg Jennings and Djax. Brandon Marshall screwed me and picked up Vincent Jackson late and still didn't make the championship game.
Whatever works for everyone else is fine with me. I'm in Germany so it'll be impossible to find a good time for me that works for everyone back in the States. Any day of the week is fine because I'm going to have to do it in the middle of the night either way.
Share 49ersWebzone