There are 228 users in the forums

Eli Manning for McNabb

I was offered McNabb for Eli Manning... Manning is my starting QB and I have Alex Smith as my backup
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
What? No.
I'd stick with Eli. They're about even in my eyes but Eli has no injury concerns whatsoever.
I like McNabb more than Eli as a fantasy QB. I think he will get more points than Manning most weeks. However, the injury concern is a factor.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Donovan McNabb has never thrown for 4000 yards, not even when he had the best receiver in the league at the time, Terrell Owens

Stick with Eli. Eli has more weapons.
Originally posted by crzy:
Donovan McNabb has never thrown for 4000 yards, not even when he had the best receiver in the league at the time, Terrell Owens

LOL Manning has done it one time by all of 21 yards. He also never gets rushing yards or TDs like McNabb can get. McNabb has the better offensive mind running the ship and will put up better numbers.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL Manning has done it one time by all of 21 yards. He also never gets rushing yards or TDs like McNabb can get. McNabb has the better offensive mind running the ship and will put up better numbers.

I disagree mainly because Eli has Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mario Manningham

While McNabb has Santana Moss and Clinton Portis. Last week was a fluke.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

No way. Not only McNabb is in a new system - he is behind a mediocre OL. McNabb rushing for TD days are long gone - he may get one or two here and there - just like any QB in the league.

Eli has Steve Smith and Hakeem Nicks - one would be silly to take McNabb over Eli in 2010.
Share 49ersWebzone