There are 474 users in the forums
2nd WebZone League (NFL.com) | BOISENINER IS CHAMPION!
Sep 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,585
if crzy and ninerlifer joins I want in
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:24 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,590
Originally posted by krizay:
if crzy and ninerlifer joins I want in
Convince them to join.
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:27 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by krizay:
if crzy and ninerlifer joins I want in
Convince them to join.
I'm in 10 leagues man
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:34 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,590
Originally posted by crzy:Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by krizay:
if crzy and ninerlifer joins I want in
Convince them to join.
I'm in 10 leagues man
Wow.
I thought I was overdoing it with 4. I was wrong.
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:35 PM
- jimmy49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,895
Im in if there room.
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:41 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,590
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Im in if there room.
Here's the league URL: http://webzone.league.fantasy.nfl.com/
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:45 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Keep if ya want..but do you mind changing it from something "WZ" so we don't get as confused..I already have two of them going
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:49 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,590
Originally posted by jrg:
Keep if ya want..but do you mind changing it from something "WZ" so we don't get as confused..I already have two of them going
Fixed.
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:50 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by jrg:
Keep if ya want..but do you mind changing it from something "WZ" so we don't get as confused..I already have two of them going
Fixed.
Thanks man
Sep 6, 2010 at 1:52 PM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,590
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by jrg:
Keep if ya want..but do you mind changing it from something "WZ" so we don't get as confused..I already have two of them going
Fixed.
Thanks man
No problem, my friend.
Sep 6, 2010 at 5:28 PM
- ramanz16
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,487
When would you draft? Interested in testing out the nfl.com layout, haven't been there for years but if I can make the draft I'll play
Sep 7, 2010 at 9:37 AM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,590
Originally posted by ramanz16:
When would you draft? Interested in testing out the nfl.com layout, haven't been there for years but if I can make the draft I'll play
When would be good? It'll have to be before Thursday. Either today or tomorrow night sometime.
Sep 7, 2010 at 10:04 AM
- jimmy49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,895
Wednesday night would be great anytime 7pm to 11 EST. If it doesnt fill just open the league up to the public. Should fill in 30 minutes after ya do.
Sep 7, 2010 at 10:29 AM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Wednesday night would be great anytime 7pm to 11 EST. If it doesnt fill just open the league up to the public. Should fill in 30 minutes after ya do.
I'm down for wednesday night too the later at night the better, I've been wanting to try nfl.com