LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2nd WebZone League (NFL.com) | BOISENINER IS CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Wednesday night would be great anytime 7pm to 11 EST. If it doesnt fill just open the league up to the public. Should fill in 30 minutes after ya do.

I'm down for wednesday night too the later at night the better, I've been wanting to try nfl.com

How about 9:30 EST? That works best for me.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wednesday night would be great anytime 7pm to 11 EST. If it doesnt fill just open the league up to the public. Should fill in 30 minutes after ya do.

I'm down for wednesday night too the later at night the better, I've been wanting to try nfl.com

damn you you're on the east coast huh?

damn you you're on the east coast huh?

I'm actually in the central time zone. In Dallas, of all the horrible places to be. California is my home, that's where I grew up, and I was forced to go to Texas against my will. My heart is still in San Francisco.

Edit: Hurry up and join the league!
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 7, 2010 at 11:15 AM ]
Bump for urgency.
930 works for me
Sorry. Didn't realize it was full.
[ Edited by Brazilian49er on Sep 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Sorry. Didn't realize it was full.

It's not full -- only two teams showing up for me. Feel free to join!
9 Spots left now.

Join up quick.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for ramanz16.
NFL.com format looks way better than it used to, pretty disappointed Yahoo hasn't stepped up it's game and am looking forward to a different format.
I'm down if you still need owners.

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Definitely, join up. The OP has the link to join.

If we don't fill up by mid-day tomorrow, I'll open it up to the public to fill up.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Definitely, join up. The OP has the link to join.

If we don't fill up by mid-day tomorrow, I'll open it up to the public to fill up.

Cool. Just joined.
Eight spots left, folks.
Eight spots left, folks.

damn, 12 team league?

I wouldn't mind it being 10 or even 8-team league as long as we got a solid group instead of strangers

we could just create more positions if we go with lesser teams, just my .02

I hadn't joined before cuz I wanted to make sure I'd be able to make the draft. I'll go join
Eight spots left, folks.

damn, 12 team league?

I wouldn't mind it being 10 or even 8-team league as long as we got a solid group instead of strangers

we could just create more positions if we go with lesser teams, just my .02

I hadn't joined before cuz I wanted to make sure I'd be able to make the draft. I'll go join

I think 12 is about right. Tends to keep people from totally stacking their teams with certain positions, unless they can take the risk/sacrifice. Keeps it fun and more competitive I think.
Share 49ersWebzone