LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

trade

Should I go after this trade

D. Williams(his) for J. Shockey(mine)

I have VD as my primary TE and pretty solid WR's with a few on the bench that should be starters on other peoples FF teams. I need a RB to compliment F. Gore. The other RB's I have are Moats and I just picked up Snelling seems how Turner is injured.
Are you really asking us if you want to trade your backup TE for a top 5 RB?

Originally posted by marshniners24:

yes....yes I am. Thank you for rephrasing what I asked.

so?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

so?

Good Luck getting this trade to go through.
Originally posted by krizay:

so?

Good Luck getting this trade to go through.

It will happen
only with collusion, no one is that dumb

so?

Dont do it, bad trade for you. I mean your running game is weak but you cant afford to lose your backup TE...
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Worst trade ever.....
That trade should not be allowed. I would hope that in any league that would get shot down.

you are now looking at the proud owner of D. Williams

you are now looking at the proud owner of D. Williams

so the guy was your buddy or something? only way that s**t goes down
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
That trade should not be allowed. I would hope that in any league that would get shot down.
If that trade went down in one of my leagues I would drop my whole roster and walk away. I would also advise the other owners to do the same. I cant believe you are actually proud of this obvious collusion.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
If that trade went down in one of my leagues I would drop my whole roster and walk away. I would also advise the other owners to do the same. I cant believe you are actually proud of this obvious collusion.

why would I not be happy that I got D. Williams? So I should be ashamed of myself for it? it is FF not cheating on an SAT test
Originally posted by MadMartz:

why would I not be happy that I got D. Williams? So I should be ashamed of myself for it? it is FF not cheating on an SAT test

BS completely 1 sided trades ruin FF leagues, some people join to actually be competitive and enjoy themselves, not be f**ked over by other teams becoming a lot better because of horrible trades that should not go through.

Also you didn't make this thread asking if you should do it based on whether it was the right thing to do, you made it asking if it was a good trade for your team...... ARE YOU SERIOUS
[ Edited by RonMexico on Nov 21, 2009 at 3:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone