LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

trade

Just be honest, that other guy was a buddy right?
Originally posted by teeohh:
Just be honest, that other guy was a buddy right?

Nope and he is actually ranked 3rd in the league right now. I am ranked 6th. I guess he just needed a TE.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
If that trade went down in one of my leagues I would drop my whole roster and walk away. I would also advise the other owners to do the same. I cant believe you are actually proud of this obvious collusion.

why would I not be happy that I got D. Williams? So I should be ashamed of myself for it? it is FF not cheating on an SAT test

BS completely 1 sided trades ruin FF leagues, some people join to actually be competitive and enjoy themselves, not be f**ked over by other teams becoming a lot better because of horrible trades that should not go through.

Also you didn't make this thread asking if you should do it based on whether it was the right thing to do, you made it asking if it was a good trade for your team...... ARE YOU SERIOUS

if it was the right thing to do? are you serious? This isn't like I found some guys wallet and stole his money. The came to me! looking for a trade, he brought up the player he wanted from my roster from the players I said I was willing to trade. I said I needed a RB and that I could use D. Williams. So if you want to blame someone blame the other guy seems how he is the one that began the negotiations.
If that trade went down in one of my leagues I would drop my whole roster and walk away. I would also advise the other owners to do the same. I cant believe you are actually proud of this obvious collusion.

why would I not be happy that I got D. Williams? So I should be ashamed of myself for it? it is FF not cheating on an SAT test

BS completely 1 sided trades ruin FF leagues, some people join to actually be competitive and enjoy themselves, not be f**ked over by other teams becoming a lot better because of horrible trades that should not go through.

Also you didn't make this thread asking if you should do it based on whether it was the right thing to do, you made it asking if it was a good trade for your team...... ARE YOU SERIOUS

if it was the right thing to do? are you serious? This isn't like I found some guys wallet and stole his money. The came to me! looking for a trade, he brought up the player he wanted from my roster from the players I said I was willing to trade. I said I needed a RB and that I could use D. Williams. So if you want to blame someone blame the other guy seems how he is the one that began the negotiations.

I blame the commissioner of the FF league for allowing it and I blame you for this ridiculous thread

I blame the commissioner of the FF league for allowing it and I blame you for this ridiculous thread

thats fine you can blame me for the thread seems how I am the one that started it. I'm ok with that, it doesn't hurt my feelings that you don't like it. For all we know D. Williams could get hurt on Sunday and then I am out 2 players!
i think u should all stop b***hing and congratulate on his awesome trade
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I just traded Vernon Davis for Adrian Peterson

epic win pwnage
This thread is just retarded. Period. The trade was obviously one sided and never should have been approved. The OP made the post to gloat about this so called trade because no one who has any sense would ask if they should really make this deal.

JUST STUPID.
I just traded Alex Smith and Santana Moss for Peyton Manning and Larry Fitzgerald. How did I do? God I hope I didnt get taken on this.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This thread is just retarded. Period. The trade was obviously one sided and never should have been approved. The OP made the post to gloat about this so called trade because no one who has any sense would ask if they should really make this deal.

JUST STUPID.

if you don't like the thread you don't have to post in it.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I just traded Vernon Davis for Adrian Peterson

epic win pwnage

nice dood
Share 49ersWebzone