There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by YungAce:
Anybody have any $$ league openings?

Help me decide my keepers. No limit on keepers. Just 10 pts. Pts are decided on which round they were drafted. I'm thinking Trent Richardson, AJ Green, Colin Kaepernick

Andrew Luck RD11= 1pt

AJ Green RD5= 3pts

Eric Decker RD14= 1pt

Justin Blackmon RD9= 3pts

Marshawn Lynch RD17= 1pt (Traded to TA)

Trent Richardson RD2= 6pts

Vernon Davis- Can't Keep

Colin Kaepernick F/A= 1pt

Jordy Nelson RD15= 1pt

Ahmad Bradshaw RD7= 3pts

Percy Harvin RD3= 6pts

Darren Sproles RD10= 3pts

Felix Jones F/A= 1pt

Davone Bess F/A= 1pt

Dennis Pitta F/A= 1pt

Matt Prater RD16= 1pt

San Francisco RD16= 1pt

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 3, 2013 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Help me decide my keepers. No limit on keepers. Just 10 pts. Pts are decided on which round they were drafted. I'm thinking Trent Richardson, AJ Green, Colin Kaepernick

Andrew Luck RD11= 1pt

AJ Green RD5= 3pts

Eric Decker RD14= 1pt

Vernon Davis- Can't Keep

Jordy Nelson RD15= 1pt

Ahmad Bradshaw RD7= 3pts

Percy Harvin RD3= 6pts

Felix Jones F/A= 1pt

Davone Bess F/A= 1pt

Dennis Pitta F/A= 1pt

Matt Prater RD16= 1pt

San Francisco RD16= 1pt

I think that is what I would do as well. Green is a must. Richardson is a great keeper. After that, comes down to who you want more between Kaep and Luck. I'd go with Kaep as well, but we are obviously biased.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Andrew Luck RD11= 1pt

AJ Green RD5= 3pts

Eric Decker RD14= 1pt

Vernon Davis- Can't Keep

Jordy Nelson RD15= 1pt

Ahmad Bradshaw RD7= 3pts

Percy Harvin RD3= 6pts

Felix Jones F/A= 1pt

Davone Bess F/A= 1pt

Dennis Pitta F/A= 1pt

Matt Prater RD16= 1pt

San Francisco RD16= 1pt

I think that is what I would do as well. Green is a must. Richardson is a great keeper. After that, comes down to who you want more between Kaep and Luck. I'd go with Kaep as well, but we are obviously biased.

I don't think so. Kaep can do a LOT more w/ his feet. Plus, its not like hes a slouch passing the ball. Yahoo actually projects Kaepernick ahead of Luck

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck
I don't think so. Kaep can do a LOT more w/ his feet. Plus, its not like hes a slouch passing the ball. Yahoo actually projects Kaepernick ahead of Luck

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck

No, I agree that Kaep has more upside to the FF season. Just saying you could make an argument for keeping either, but I would most definitely take Kaep.

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck

No, I agree that Kaep has more upside to the FF season. Just saying you could make an argument for keeping either, but I would most definitely take Kaep.

Oh yeah. Its to the point that I dunno if I want to keep Richardson for 6pts. I still have my 1st round pick. (Not til 12/12 because I won last year)

But I could not keep Richardson...and do

Kaepernick 1pt
Green 3pts
Nelson 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Luck 1pt

and have a more rounded team and still have some points left over. We can trade points as well...so I'm gonna look at who everyone else has and see if I can snag a RB cheaper. I'm such an idiot. Free agency pickups are 1pt..and I picked up Alfred Morris and later traded him to a friend because I had Richardson, Bradshaw, Sproles. Morris would have been 1 pt.

I COULD HAVE HAD

Kaepernick 1pt
Morris 1pt
Green 3pt
Luck 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Nelson 1pt
Decker 1pt

w/ 1 left over
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Anybody have any $$ league openings?

this

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck

Oh yeah. Its to the point that I dunno if I want to keep Richardson for 6pts. I still have my 1st round pick. (Not til 12/12 because I won last year)

But I could not keep Richardson...and do

Kaepernick 1pt
Green 3pts
Nelson 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Luck 1pt

and have a more rounded team and still have some points left over. We can trade points as well...so I'm gonna look at who everyone else has and see if I can snag a RB cheaper. I'm such an idiot. Free agency pickups are 1pt..and I picked up Alfred Morris and later traded him to a friend because I had Richardson, Bradshaw, Sproles. Morris would have been 1 pt.

I COULD HAVE HAD

Kaepernick 1pt
Morris 1pt
Green 3pt
Luck 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Nelson 1pt
Decker 1pt

w/ 1 left over

Now that Richardson's injury is out there...and this is a dynasty league.....should I spent 6pts on him?
Now that Richardson's injury is out there...and this is a dynasty league.....should I spent 6pts on him?

Thought I heard it was just a minor injury to his shin, and they are holding him out of minicamp as a precaution.

Thought I heard it was just a minor injury to his shin, and they are holding him out of minicamp as a precaution.

I heard a muscle problem. Something that can keep popping up. Is he worth 6 pts for me?

I heard a muscle problem. Something that can keep popping up. Is he worth 6 pts for me?

Risk vs. reward I guess. I am high on him this year and I think he is a solid keeper. Is your league PPR? Sproles could be interesting in that case.

I'm not as sold on t-rich as others , ypc wasn't that great and looks to be more of a volume runner which could lead to injury....

Can you trade him for a cheaper option ?
so the yahoo app for iOS is updated and you can draft from you iPhone/iPad

not android? :(

nevermind, you can draft from android too
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

not android? :(

nevermind, you can draft from android too