49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 412 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Anybody have any $$ league openings?


this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
I don't think so. Kaep can do a LOT more w/ his feet. Plus, its not like hes a slouch passing the ball. Yahoo actually projects Kaepernick ahead of Luck

They have:

Rodgers
Brees
Newton (WTF)
Brady
Manning
Wilson
Kaepernick
Ryan
Stafford
RG3
Luck

No, I agree that Kaep has more upside to the FF season. Just saying you could make an argument for keeping either, but I would most definitely take Kaep.

Oh yeah. Its to the point that I dunno if I want to keep Richardson for 6pts. I still have my 1st round pick. (Not til 12/12 because I won last year)

But I could not keep Richardson...and do

Kaepernick 1pt
Green 3pts
Nelson 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Luck 1pt

and have a more rounded team and still have some points left over. We can trade points as well...so I'm gonna look at who everyone else has and see if I can snag a RB cheaper. I'm such an idiot. Free agency pickups are 1pt..and I picked up Alfred Morris and later traded him to a friend because I had Richardson, Bradshaw, Sproles. Morris would have been 1 pt.

I COULD HAVE HAD

Kaepernick 1pt
Morris 1pt
Green 3pt
Luck 1pt
SF DEF 1pt
Nelson 1pt
Decker 1pt

w/ 1 left over

Now that Richardson's injury is out there...and this is a dynasty league.....should I spent 6pts on him?
Originally posted by jrg:
Now that Richardson's injury is out there...and this is a dynasty league.....should I spent 6pts on him?

Thought I heard it was just a minor injury to his shin, and they are holding him out of minicamp as a precaution.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
Now that Richardson's injury is out there...and this is a dynasty league.....should I spent 6pts on him?

Thought I heard it was just a minor injury to his shin, and they are holding him out of minicamp as a precaution.

I heard a muscle problem. Something that can keep popping up. Is he worth 6 pts for me?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by jrg:
Now that Richardson's injury is out there...and this is a dynasty league.....should I spent 6pts on him?

Thought I heard it was just a minor injury to his shin, and they are holding him out of minicamp as a precaution.

I heard a muscle problem. Something that can keep popping up. Is he worth 6 pts for me?

Risk vs. reward I guess. I am high on him this year and I think he is a solid keeper. Is your league PPR? Sproles could be interesting in that case.
Originally posted by jrg:
I heard a muscle problem. Something that can keep popping up. Is he worth 6 pts for me?

I'm not as sold on t-rich as others , ypc wasn't that great and looks to be more of a volume runner which could lead to injury....

Can you trade him for a cheaper option ?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
so the yahoo app for iOS is updated and you can draft from you iPhone/iPad
Originally posted by jrg:
so the yahoo app for iOS is updated and you can draft from you iPhone/iPad

not android? :(

nevermind, you can draft from android too
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 25, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by jrg:
so the yahoo app for iOS is updated and you can draft from you iPhone/iPad

not android? :(

nevermind, you can draft from android too

Originally posted by jrg:

just realized it's usless for me because the only Yahoo league I'm in is our wz one and we're doing an offline draft lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
haha yeah

you can do mock drafts on there as well
Originally posted by jrg:
haha yeah

you can do mock drafts on there as well
sick!
Does anyone see Denard Robinson being a big impact fantasy player this year?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Does anyone see Denard Robinson being a big impact fantasy player this year?

apparently hes running the wildcat for jacks... who knows.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Does anyone see Denard Robinson being a big impact fantasy player this year?

no
unless its one of those 30 team leagues lol
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone