49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 538 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,971
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I can tell that's not a 12 team league ^^^

10 team league, Everyone else i invited were already in 4 leagues.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I can tell that's not a 12 team league ^^^

10 team league, Everyone else i invited were already in 4 leagues.

VDSF is the Brett Pill of Fantasy Football, crushes the minors but isnt quite ready for the big leagues.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,971
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I can tell that's not a 12 team league ^^^

10 team league, Everyone else i invited were already in 4 leagues.

VDSF is the Brett Pill of Fantasy Football, crushes the minors but isnt quite ready for the big leagues.

Put your money where your mouth is
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
RT @McClain_on_NFL: Arian Foster will not return to practice Monday. Doctors told Gary Kubiak he needs more days off. Got injections in back to alleviate pain.

Hasn't practiced, I'd draft his backup
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,971
Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @McClain_on_NFL: Arian Foster will not return to practice Monday. Doctors told Gary Kubiak he needs more days off. Got injections in back to alleviate pain.

Hasn't practiced, I'd draft his backup

Good looking out!
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I can tell that's not a 12 team league ^^^

10 team league, Everyone else i invited were already in 4 leagues.

VDSF is the Brett Pill of Fantasy Football, crushes the minors but isnt quite ready for the big leagues.

Put your money where your mouth is

Well I am back to back Champs in my 12-Team Auction League with friends, won $800 last year. Step up yo' game, son!
Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @McClain_on_NFL: Arian Foster will not return to practice Monday. Doctors told Gary Kubiak he needs more days off. Got injections in back to alleviate pain.

Hasn't practiced, I'd draft his backup

I have Ben Tate!

My money league auction team:

[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Aug 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
My money league auction team:


Im a huge Bell and Miller fan. Forte will be solid. Amendola looks great if he can stay healthy and Thomas is a beast. I think Brady will be Brady, good team.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
My money league auction team:


I will like this team a lot more if it's PPR, otherwise I would be REALLY concerned about your lack of depth at RB.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I will like this team a lot more if it's PPR, otherwise I would be REALLY concerned about your lack of depth at RB.

Bell will be a solid #2 and Miller will be a solid #3/flex option.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I will like this team a lot more if it's PPR, otherwise I would be REALLY concerned about your lack of depth at RB.

Bell will be a solid #2 and Miller will be a solid #3/flex option.

do us all a favor and google the word DEPTH
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I will like this team a lot more if it's PPR, otherwise I would be REALLY concerned about your lack of depth at RB.

Bell will be a solid #2 and Miller will be a solid #3/flex option.

do us all a favor and google the word DEPTH

Tell me about how there is so much depth at Running Back this year.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I will like this team a lot more if it's PPR, otherwise I would be REALLY concerned about your lack of depth at RB.

Bell will be a solid #2 and Miller will be a solid #3/flex option.

do us all a favor and google the word DEPTH

Tell me about how there is so much depth at Running Back this year.

so you agree he doesn't he's light at RB? k bye
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
My money league auction team:


Im a huge Bell and Miller fan. Forte will be solid. Amendola looks great if he can stay healthy and Thomas is a beast. I think Brady will be Brady, good team.

Was difficult as we had keepers for the first time in the last five years. I overpaid just to get Forte as most of the other RB's were off the board (Ray Rice and Marshawn Lynch went for $60+ each).

Non-PPR and I agree with Rabbit, I definitely need to find some RB magic on the waiver wire but we'll see. My plan is to flex out a RB when they're on bye and use one of the WR's. I came in second last year and my RB situation was 100 times worse.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Aug 19, 2013 at 4:18 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone