Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Should I start McFadden over Reece?

do it

shut up fool. you're in the same league as me. your opinion is as valuable as valrod's

• gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Branden Myers or Heath Miller

I have Heath, and am confident in him going forward especially with Ben coming back, but Myers has been crazy good lately and the Raiders will likely have to pass when they fall behind tonight.

If I had Myers, I'd start him over Miller.

My bad. I guess it's fortunate I don't have him after all. Hopefully you didn't listen to me.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Moreno vs Oak or LeShoure vs GB as my flex in a .5ppr?

Leaning towards Moreno.

I'd go with Moreno. You know he'll get his touches, and the Oakland run defense has been getting run over. I like LeShoure, but Joique Bell gets more touches than I'd like as a fellow LeShoure owner in a few leagues.

That worked out well! Thanks!
Branden Myers or Heath Miller

I have Heath, and am confident in him going forward especially with Ben coming back, but Myers has been crazy good lately and the Raiders will likely have to pass when they fall behind tonight.

If I had Myers, I'd start him over Miller.

My bad. I guess it's fortunate I don't have him after all. Hopefully you didn't listen to me.

I went with Myers

I feel sick

Also I didn't start Moreno lol

F*CK
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Moreno vs Oak or LeShoure vs GB as my flex in a .5ppr?

Leaning towards Moreno.

I'd go with Moreno. You know he'll get his touches, and the Oakland run defense has been getting run over. I like LeShoure, but Joique Bell gets more touches than I'd like as a fellow LeShoure owner in a few leagues.

That worked out well! Thanks!

No problem.
I went with Myers

I feel sick

F*CK

Why would u bench Moreno against the Raiders?
I went with Myers

I feel sick

F*CK

I've got Bradshaw against the saints and Bryce brown who's been going ham. Just rolled with them. Thought about morendoe over Bradshaw but he hasn't been great. Heck he average 3.7 yards a carry tonight.

Sucks doe
I went with Myers

I feel sick

F*CK

I've got Bradshaw against the saints and Bryce brown who's been going ham. Just rolled with them. Thought about morendoe over Bradshaw but he hasn't been great. Heck he average 3.7 yards a carry tonight.

Sucks doe

PPR league?

Kinda bummed that he did so well tonight but I got a bye so doesn't count. Hope he doesn't suck it up next week
Was hoping for some bigger numbers from Manning this week, hopefully the rest of my team can make up for it.
I'm having a horrible time deciding on this. Vernon Davis or Kyle Rudolph at TE? Vernon's production has been terrible and this Rudolph guy has been money since Harvin has been out. Do I pull a Harbaugh and stick with the hot hand??
[ Edited by FGore2121 on Dec 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM ]
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Was hoping for some bigger numbers from Manning this week, hopefully the rest of my team can make up for it.

this
Josh Freeman vs PHI
Ben Roethlisberger vs SD

Flex:
Justin Blackmon vs NYJ
Greg Jennings vs DET
Malcolm Floyd @ PIT
Fred Jackson vs STL
Reggie Bush @ SF

I have Ray Rice, Matt Forte, Torrey Smith, and Steve Smith in the starting spots.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Josh Freeman vs PHI
Ben Roethlisberger vs SD

Flex:
Justin Blackmon vs NYJ
Greg Jennings vs DET
Malcolm Floyd @ PIT
Fred Jackson vs STL
Reggie Bush @ SF

I have Ray Rice, Matt Forte, Torrey Smith, and Steve Smith in the starting spots.

I'd go with Freeman at QB and either Jennings or Jackson at the flex, leaning towards Jennings.
Should I start Dalton vs. Cowboys or Eli Manning vs. New Orleans?

Manning has been pretty cold and Dalton has been more consistent. I'm leaning Dalton but what do you guys think?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Josh Freeman vs PHI
Ben Roethlisberger vs SD

Flex:
Justin Blackmon vs NYJ
Greg Jennings vs DET
Malcolm Floyd @ PIT
Fred Jackson vs STL
Reggie Bush @ SF

I'd go with Freeman at QB and either Jennings or Jackson at the flex, leaning towards Jennings.

I was pretty sure I was gonna start Freeman already just wanted to see more opinions. He's been a good fantasy QB this year for me.

But yeah the flex one is tough. When I start Jackson he doesnt do anything for me. When I don't start him he plays great.