There are 203 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Branden Myers or Heath Miller

I have Heath, and am confident in him going forward especially with Ben coming back, but Myers has been crazy good lately and the Raiders will likely have to pass when they fall behind tonight.

If I had Myers, I'd start him over Miller.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Moreno vs Oak or LeShoure vs GB as my flex in a .5ppr?

Leaning towards Moreno.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I usually don't like asking for advice, but I was just curious what fellow zoners felt about my money league team.

RB's (Start 3)

Arian Foster @ NE
Doug Martin vs Phil
Jamaal Charles @ CLE
Bryce Brown @ TB

WR's (Start 2)

Andre Johnson @ NE
Hakeem Nicks vs. NO
Eric Decker @ Oak
Greg Jennings vs DET
Danario Alexander @ PIT

I could start a 3rd WR over a 3rd RB, but this is only a .5 PPR league and obviously my WR's aren't at solid as my RB's.

Hey Boise. At the RB spot you cant sit Foster or Martin. It comes down to Charles or Brown and I would go with Charles. At WR , AJ is a must start. At the 2nd spot ts a tough call for me for Nicks or Jennings. I think I would go Nicks because of the matchup against NO. Bottom line, go with your proven studs.

Thanks. Those guys are the ones I have currently in my lineup as of now. Just wanted some outside opinions on the matter. I hate second guessing myself, especially in the playoffs.

Bryce Brown has had back-to-back 30 point games, so that's why I'm hesitant about him or Charles. I didn't really need Brown, but he was on the waiver wire and I didn't want the #1 seed guy with McCoy to grab him.

Nicks and Jennings is a tough one, i agree. I love Nicks match-up more, and he's been playing more consistent lately as he's been getting healthier.

Thanks man.
Originally posted by gage:

Leaning towards Moreno.

I'd go with Moreno. You know he'll get his touches, and the Oakland run defense has been getting run over. I like LeShoure, but Joique Bell gets more touches than I'd like as a fellow LeShoure owner in a few leagues.
I usually don't like asking for advice, but I was just curious what fellow zoners felt about my money league team.

RB's (Start 3)

Arian Foster @ NE
Doug Martin vs Phil
Jamaal Charles @ CLE
Bryce Brown @ TB

WR's (Start 2)

Andre Johnson @ NE
Hakeem Nicks vs. NO
Eric Decker @ Oak
Greg Jennings vs DET
Danario Alexander @ PIT

I could start a 3rd WR over a 3rd RB, but this is only a .5 PPR league and obviously my WR's aren't at solid as my RB's.

Hey Boise. At the RB spot you cant sit Foster or Martin. It comes down to Charles or Brown and I would go with Charles. At WR , AJ is a must start. At the 2nd spot ts a tough call for me for Nicks or Jennings. I think I would go Nicks because of the matchup against NO. Bottom line, go with your proven studs.

Thanks. Those guys are the ones I have currently in my lineup as of now. Just wanted some outside opinions on the matter. I hate second guessing myself, especially in the playoffs.

Bryce Brown has had back-to-back 30 point games, so that's why I'm hesitant about him or Charles. I didn't really need Brown, but he was on the waiver wire and I didn't want the #1 seed guy with McCoy to grab him.

Nicks and Jennings is a tough one, i agree. I love Nicks match-up more, and he's been playing more consistent lately as he's been getting healthier.

Thanks man.

No problem. Brown may be a good call instead of Charles. I would need to take a closer look at the run defenses of both Cleveland and TB. By the way, that is one sick team especially if you have a solid QB.
I NEED HELP

First week of the playoffs, I need some advice

My starters are Romo, A Peterson, Bryce Brown, Cruz, Calvin, Heath

Now my flex options are

Fred Jackson, Decker, Leshoure

Fred Jackson got 27 touches last week, and even though Spiller is there for some reason Gailey loves giving the ball to Jackson. Leshoure scores a lot of points, but without a touchdown in most weeks he's completely useless. He has to score to be effective. Decker--I traded Cobb and ryan Matthews for him, and the week I traded for him he hit his slump and just sucks. But he is playing the Raiders this week

Who do you think I should put in flex? Full point PPR
Can use some advice going into the playoffs. This is how my roster is set at the moment (Matt Ryan as QB). Thoughts?

RB Ray Rice vs WAS
RB Knowshon Moreno vs OAK
WR Dez Bryant vs CIN
WR Vincent Jackson vs PHI
TE Vernon Davis vs MIA
RB/WR TY Hilton vs TEN
BN Darren McFadden RB vs DEN
BN Shonn Greene RB vs JAC
BN Kyle Rudolph TE vs CHI
BN Steve Smith WR vs ATL
BN Beanie Wells RB vs SEA

RB's (Start 3)

Arian Foster @ NE
Doug Martin vs Phil
Jamaal Charles @ CLE
Bryce Brown @ TB

WR's (Start 2)

Andre Johnson @ NE
Hakeem Nicks vs. NO
Eric Decker @ Oak
Greg Jennings vs DET
Danario Alexander @ PIT

Thanks man.

No problem. Brown may be a good call instead of Charles. I would need to take a closer look at the run defenses of both Cleveland and TB. By the way, that is one sick team especially if you have a solid QB.

Peyton Manning is my starting QB, and Andrew Luck is my backup. I still don't know how I pulled this team off in the draft. Granted most teams looked stacked in a 10 team league, but I definitely felt great about my team after the draft. Someone dropped Greg Jennings after he went down, and I added Alexander and Brown these last few weeks off the waiver wire.

Other than those 3, my team is exactly the same team that I drafted. Including Houston Texans on D and Kyle Rudolph in the last round of the draft as my TE.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Dec 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM ]
James Thrash
[ Edited by mug0mug on Dec 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Should I start McFadden over Reece?

do it

shut up fool. you're in the same league as me. your opinion is as valuable as valrod's

• gage
  • Veteran

I have Heath, and am confident in him going forward especially with Ben coming back, but Myers has been crazy good lately and the Raiders will likely have to pass when they fall behind tonight.

My bad. I guess it's fortunate I don't have him after all. Hopefully you didn't listen to me.
  • gage
  • Veteran

Leaning towards Moreno.

I'd go with Moreno. You know he'll get his touches, and the Oakland run defense has been getting run over. I like LeShoure, but Joique Bell gets more touches than I'd like as a fellow LeShoure owner in a few leagues.

That worked out well! Thanks!

My bad. I guess it's fortunate I don't have him after all. Hopefully you didn't listen to me.

I went with Myers

I feel sick

Also I didn't start Moreno lol

F*CK

Leaning towards Moreno.

That worked out well! Thanks!

No problem.
I went with Myers

I feel sick

Also I didn't start Moreno lol

F*CK

Why would u bench Moreno against the Raiders?
Share 49ersWebzone