There are 844 users in the forums
Need owner for non-Webzone league
Jul 23, 2009 at 5:06 PM
- PA9erFaithful
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,462
When is the draft?
Jul 23, 2009 at 5:10 PM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
When is the draft?
lol I guess that would be useful info huh
Sun 8/9/09 @ 8:00 PM Eastern
Jul 23, 2009 at 5:24 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Interesting. I may be interested in taking this team.
The previous owner wouldn't happen to be BamBam would it?
The previous owner wouldn't happen to be BamBam would it?
Jul 23, 2009 at 5:28 PM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by jrg:
Interesting. I may be interested in taking this team.
The previous owner wouldn't happen to be BamBam would it?
Jul 23, 2009 at 5:38 PM
- krizay
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,576
Originally posted by Esco:Originally posted by jrg:
Interesting. I may be interested in taking this team.
The previous owner wouldn't happen to be BamBam would it?
You playing some 3-man?
Jul 23, 2009 at 5:55 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Esco:Originally posted by jrg:
Interesting. I may be interested in taking this team.
The previous owner wouldn't happen to be BamBam would it?
Lol, alright.
Jul 24, 2009 at 10:41 AM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Esco:Originally posted by jrg:
Interesting. I may be interested in taking this team.
The previous owner wouldn't happen to be BamBam would it?
Lol, alright.
You still interested?
Jul 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Anyone?
Jul 25, 2009 at 5:19 PM
- DaleGribble
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,147
I'll take it.
Jul 26, 2009 at 9:59 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Esco:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by Esco:Originally posted by jrg:
Interesting. I may be interested in taking this team.
The previous owner wouldn't happen to be BamBam would it?
Lol, alright.
You still interested?
Ya most likely..is it Yahoo?
Jul 26, 2009 at 10:09 AM
- Esco
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by jrg:
Ya most likely..is it Yahoo?
No but the spots taken now. Thanks anyway brah.
Jul 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM
- WheresWaldo
- Member
- Posts: 2,440
Willie Parker? No thanks.
Jul 26, 2009 at 2:31 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Esco:Originally posted by jrg:
Ya most likely..is it Yahoo?
No but the spots taken now. Thanks anyway brah.
Alright cool.