Originally posted by KRS-1:
I have a league with a mix of Zoners and a couple of guys from another now defunct 49ers fansite. I have a few open spots in the league (It's currently set at a 12 team league however I am leaning towards reducing it to 10). I am looking to fill those spots with some WZ'ers but am preferring to add regular/frequent posters on this site.
If your interested lemme know I'll send you the info. Draft is tentatively scheduled for Friday August 7th 9pm Eastern but can be changed depending on the majority.
Hi
or would getting into a 4th league be too much?
) 4 leagues is not too many. Currently I'm in 6 NFL FF leagues, 1 salary cap league and 1 College FF league and will probably add another College league before the season starts.
projected by many to be the top RB in the nation and a Heisman candidate but you don't think it was a bad move? 
to me by the end of this