LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Red Fog FF League (Aug.9th 1:30PST)

I'm cool with a weeknight or weekend. If i had to choose one, i would say weekend.
I can do weekday nights and weekends anytime
Anything after 7:00 pm PST during the weekday or 6:00 pm PST on the weekend for for me.
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Anything after 7:00 pm PST during the weekday or 6:00 pm PST on the weekend for for me.

going off of this, how about a thursday after 7pm pst?
Originally posted by Conejo:

That would be perfect for me.
  • evil
  • Veteran

That would be perfect for me.

Everyone else ?
  • evil
  • Veteran
OK rserda can't do weekday evenings due to 2nd shift work, the mighty rabbit can't do weekends so we may have to go with the majority and one may suffer

What say you ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
OK rserda can't do weekday evenings due to 2nd shift work, the mighty rabbit can't do weekends so we may have to go with the majority and one may suffer

What say you ?

well yeah, not like there's many options there.

See I can do weekends, but I leave for work at 2pm pst, so early on a weekend works for me
  • evil
  • Veteran

What say you ?

See I can do weekends, but I leave for work at 2pm pst, so early on a weekend works for me

That works for me too....Can we get the rest of thew WC'ers up and ready for like say 12 pst ?

What say you ?

That works for me too....Can we get the rest of thew WC'ers up and ready for like say 12 pst ?

Im cool with that man

Much prefer evenings over the weekend. However, I should be able to make it on the weekend unless I get an invite to Pebble Beach! Then.. golf wins.
  • evil
  • Veteran
So for the majority who have responded a Sunday 12PST works ? Seemingly that is what we will go with but I'll continue to listen if that's a problem.
how many people outside the zone in this league?
  • evil
  • Veteran
how many people outside the zone in this league?

Failureisnotanoption = Rserda + Bay Bomber and Caps's Survivors (who are from the now defunct 49ersBlitz).
  • evil
  • Veteran
There is a request to push the draft time to 3pm PST from it's currrently slotted 3pm EST spot.

Is this an issue ?
Share 49ersWebzone