• Veteran

Key Dates:

Sept. 28, 2021: Training camp begins
Oct. 19, 2021: Regular season begins
April 10, 2022: Regular season concludes
April 12-15, 2022: Play-In Tournament
April 16, 2022: Playoffs begin
June 2, 2022: NBA Finals begin
June 19, 2022: Game 7 of NBA Finals (if necessary)
June 23, 2022: NBA Draft

• 4ML
  • Veteran
lol this may be dumbest reason for being anti-vaxxx

Originally posted by 4ML:

Lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 4ML:

Lol

Earlier the dude was like - this is a private matter - respect my privacy - and now he's telling his whole family is anti vaccine. So much for privacy angle.
I think the worse thing about what he's saying is how poorly educated these guys really are. Like stupid as f**k level of poorly educated.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I've been listening a lot to sports talk radio and granted a lot of them are dumb, but one guy made an interesting point about KD made a poor error in judgement in hitching his wagon to that nutjob Kyrie, who the Nets are reportedly trying to get rid of.
The Nets and players seem rightfully so agitated with Kyrie. What a loser that dude is. f**k your whole team over.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I've been listening a lot to sports talk radio and granted a lot of them are dumb, but one guy made an interesting point about KD made a poor error in judgement in hitching his wagon to that nutjob Kyrie, who the Nets are reportedly trying to get rid of.

If KD just stayed with the Warriors even if Klay was injured last year they could had won the championship last year he and Curry were playing at MVP level. Steph was giving him the team for the sake of winning. His ego can't take it that the Warriors team will always be Stephs team.
Originally posted by FL9er:

Ya that would be crazy if they end up trading him.

Originally posted by JustinMT:

So ... no one significant was involved.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
So ... no one significant was involved.

The people who are significant have enough money from their career to not have to worry about resorting to things like this.
The people who are significant have enough money from their career to not have to worry about resorting to things like this.

Some of these guys made pretty good money over their careers. Tony Allen and Glen Davis were pretty well paid in particular.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Some of these guys made pretty good money over their careers. Tony Allen and Glen Davis were pretty well paid in particular.

Same with Miles ($62M) and Patterson ($36M),
Share 49ersWebzone