There are 189 users in the forums

***NBA 2021-22 Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Same with Miles ($62M) and Patterson ($36M),

I didn't even see Miles on there. None of these guys were superstars but many were key roleplayers and even starters on pretty good playoff teams.

Also its impossible to forget Glen Davis.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
So ... no one significant was involved.

The people who are significant have enough money from their career to not have to worry about resorting to things like this.

A lot of people with multi-generational wealth have been and continue to resort to things like this (defrauding people and nations) at a much greater level than this instance.

Of course those folks will never be prosecuted by the authorities which they own. As usual only small potato folks such as those in this instance will ever face prosecution.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
There was an AEW Wrestling event in Philadelphia last night and apparently a "f**k Ben Simmons!" chant broke out

[ Edited by jrg on Oct 7, 2021 at 3:18 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
There was an AEW Wrestling event in Philadelphia last night and apparently a "f**k Ben Simmons!" chant broke out

I wouldn't be surprised if he never plays in Philly again - even as a member of a visiting team. If he gets traded into Western Conf - I don't see him making that 1 trip to Philly once a year.

Cant play the victim card in Philly and expect it to go over well lol. The funny thing is if Ben reports and dominates all is forgiven. Thats how it works in Philly. You get paid to do a job they expect you to do it. Blue collar city
Originally posted by 4ML:

I wouldn't be surprised if he never plays in Philly again - even as a member of a visiting team. If he gets traded into Western Conf - I don't see him making that 1 trip to Philly once a year.
That's soft as hell if he chooses to do that.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by 4ML:

That's soft as hell if he chooses to do that.

He's soft. That's why I think may just skip trips to Philly.
This Kyrie thing is so bizarre. Part of me thinks he's doing this on purpose.
Originally posted by FL9er:

Amazing player but there certainly is something wrong upstairs with him

Originally posted by ninersrule4:

It's very odd. The troubling part of this whole thing is he actually believes he is right.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

It's very odd. The troubling part of this whole thing is he actually believes he is right.

The Social Dilemma to a T. Victim of the algorithm
[ Edited by Knowledge on Oct 10, 2021 at 9:33 AM ]
Looks like Simmons caved.

He has zero leverage. If he wants Philly to trade him he's going to have to play his way out of Philly by improving and being able to net a decent return
Originally posted by Knowledge:

He has zero leverage. If he wants Philly to trade him he's going to have to play his way out of Philly by improving and being able to net a decent return

If Sac can find a third team to take Bagley, this might work. Say the Spurs for Thad Young.

Then trade Young, Buddy and a 1st for Simmons.
Share 49ersWebzone