LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

***NBA 2021-22 Regular Season Thread***

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Are these vaccines designed for and marketed to decrease disease transmission or are they designed to attenuate symptoms, disease severity, hospitalization and death?

This is the question that really has to be answered. Was there both a control group and a placebo group to show where an unvaccinated person is more likely to transmit illness to others as opposed to an unvaccinated person with a statistically significant outcome? Or are we just being led to believe that un vaxxed persons are more likely to infect us and others?

From the studies I have actually looked at I have seen them all pointing to statistical outcomes where the vaccines are shown to have decreased disease severity, rates of hospitalization and death when vaccinated. None of the ones I've read have shown where the rates of disease transmission were decreased with any statistical significance when vaxxed vs un vaxxed

If this point can't be shown then why should I mandate you to not get sicker than me, have to be hospitalized at a greater rate than me or die at a higher rate than those vaxxed because you have chosen not to take a jab that is only going to affect you and has nothing to do with me?

I will say that most vaccines I have studied over the years are designed to attenuate symptoms and are not designed to decrease transmission unless that happens via osmosis.

I think they should study rates of transmission and put forth that data with the vaccines and if they can show Kyrie where him getting the jab helps OTHER people then I am sure that both he and a lot of other holdouts will take one for the team.

Sure there's gonna be some selfish folk that still hold out because it's a me thing with them and that's their right but there are some that will say " hey I'm good and can fight Covid but since grandma can't I'll take this jab to protect her"

Folk ain't gonna take this jab just because Fauci says so but show them where if they take the jab they can save their neighbors and how if they don't then they're being irresponsible reckless and and generally a prick to the rest of humanity

Lol

Did you even read what he wrote?

He probably thought someone tweeted that and then purposefully misquoted it is my guess

Only one here posting a stolen quote and make it dumber.
Are these vaccines designed for and marketed to decrease disease transmission or are they designed to attenuate symptoms, disease severity, hospitalization and death?

This is the question that really has to be answered. Was there both a control group and a placebo group to show where an unvaccinated person is more likely to transmit illness to others as opposed to an unvaccinated person with a statistically significant outcome? Or are we just being led to believe that un vaxxed persons are more likely to infect us and others?

From the studies I have actually looked at I have seen them all pointing to statistical outcomes where the vaccines are shown to have decreased disease severity, rates of hospitalization and death when vaccinated. None of the ones I've read have shown where the rates of disease transmission were decreased with any statistical significance when vaxxed vs un vaxxed

If this point can't be shown then why should I mandate you to not get sicker than me, have to be hospitalized at a greater rate than me or die at a higher rate than those vaxxed because you have chosen not to take a jab that is only going to affect you and has nothing to do with me?

I will say that most vaccines I have studied over the years are designed to attenuate symptoms and are not designed to decrease transmission unless that happens via osmosis.

I think they should study rates of transmission and put forth that data with the vaccines and if they can show Kyrie where him getting the jab helps OTHER people then I am sure that both he and a lot of other holdouts will take one for the team.

Sure there's gonna be some selfish folk that still hold out because it's a me thing with them and that's their right but there are some that will say " hey I'm good and can fight Covid but since grandma can't I'll take this jab to protect her"

Folk ain't gonna take this jab just because Fauci says so but show them where if they take the jab they can save their neighbors and how if they don't then they're being irresponsible reckless and and generally a prick to the rest of humanity

Lol

He probably thought someone tweeted that and then purposefully misquoted it is my guess

lol nice. Can you comprehend a post as big as Pill's?!

Lol

Sure. Can you comprehend the difference in HIV and AIDS?

It's obvious you don't know the difference in an airborne virus and a no airborne virus.
[ Edited by Strwy2Hevn on Oct 14, 2021 at 10:23 AM ]

Lol

Sure. Can you comprehend the difference in HIV and AIDS?

Yes!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

loooool Sixers players were begging Ben to meet with them a couple of weeks ago. Green's been in the league 15 years and can't dribble the ball. Calm down man - you got one job to do - hit open 3s.
Kyrie for Wall.....who says no?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

if he hits that at 35% - league is proper f**ked.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Really like what the Bulls have done this offseason.

Lonzo
Lavine
DeRozan
Patrick Williams
Vucevic

And Caruso, Coby, and Derrick Jones off the bench

That's a really good starting lineup (and really solid 8 man rotation) which can easily play super fast with PW at Center. Lonzo is a star in the making and I'm a fan of Patrick Williams. Still can't believe Lakers let Caruso walk - dude just plays winning basketball.

Predicting Bulls to make the top 6. Knicks and Hawks move down a little - they won't be surprising anyone this season. Bulls will be the team that snatches a few games bc they get overlooked.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 16, 2021 at 2:37 AM ]
Gonna be Dallas v. Atlanta
Originally posted by 4ML:

loooool Sixers players were begging Ben to meet with them a couple of weeks ago. Green's been in the league 15 years and can't dribble the ball. Calm down man - you got one job to do - hit open 3s.

He just got suspended. I wonder what he did it didn't do. Probably just stood around and threw lackadaisical passes or maybe shot I'll advised 3s in practice

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DickWedgie:

He just got suspended. I wonder what he did it didn't do. Probably just stood around and threw lackadaisical passes or maybe shot I'll advised 3s in practice

Pretty much expected.
This Ben Simmons stuff is wild. I would suspend him indefinitely and let his ass rot for the duration of his contract.
Originally posted by DickWedgie:

Pretty much expected.

Heard that he was asked to join in on some defensive drill, he refused, Doc asked him again, he refused again and Doc told him to go home.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

They need to just end this bs and trade him.
Share 49ersWebzone