There are 148 users in the forums

***NBA 2021-22 Regular Season Thread***

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Looks like Simmons caved.

He has zero leverage. If he wants Philly to trade him he's going to have to play his way out of Philly by improving and being able to net a decent return

If Sac can find a third team to take Bagley, this might work. Say the Spurs for Thad Young.

Then trade Young, Buddy and a 1st for Simmons.

Sac will have to trade more than that. Kings wanted to trade Buddy for Kuz and Harrell. Ppl really underrating Ben. Ben is the best perimeter defender in the league and can get close to 10 assists a game. Give him proper spacing and I think he can average close to 20 a game too.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

He has zero leverage. If he wants Philly to trade him he's going to have to play his way out of Philly by improving and being able to net a decent return

Glad he's back. Hopefully he's fully committed and Sixers can rebuild this. Would like to see Sixers challenge for NBA Finals.

Kyrie so dumb. Nets did the right thing. Bant him for practice and road games too. Hopefully that will get him straightened out.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

If Sac can find a third team to take Bagley, this might work. Say the Spurs for Thad Young.

Then trade Young, Buddy and a 1st for Simmons.

Sac will have to trade more than that. Kings wanted to trade Buddy for Kuz and Harrell. Ppl really underrating Ben. Ben is the best perimeter defender in the league and can get close to 10 assists a game. Give him proper spacing and I think he can average close to 20 a game too.

Ya hes is highly underrated. But the problem is he needs to be on a certain type of team. GS would be a perfect fit if Dray wasn't there. And I still think that's the trade that needs to be do done. Find a 3rd team that wants Dray, and get Simmons in GS.
Lmao Magic played with full blown AIDS and Kyrie can't play after denying a COVID vaccine
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Lmao Magic played with full blown AIDS and Kyrie can't play after denying a COVID vaccine

Lol Magic never had AIDS.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Lol Magic never had AIDS.

Sorry, HIV****
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

lol really?

lol really?

Lol can't even steal a quote right.

You found one of the dumbest tweets to hit twitter yesterday, changed it slightly to make it even dumber, and then posted it here?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Imho Kyrie is just pretending to be "different" and will get vaccinated sooner or later.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 14, 2021 at 2:50 AM ]

Are these vaccines designed for and marketed to decrease disease transmission or are they designed to attenuate symptoms, disease severity, hospitalization and death?

This is the question that really has to be answered. Was there both a control group and a placebo group to show where an unvaccinated person is more likely to transmit illness to others as opposed to an unvaccinated person with a statistically significant outcome? Or are we just being led to believe that un vaxxed persons are more likely to infect us and others?

From the studies I have actually looked at I have seen them all pointing to statistical outcomes where the vaccines are shown to have decreased disease severity, rates of hospitalization and death when vaccinated. None of the ones I've read have shown where the rates of disease transmission were decreased with any statistical significance when vaxxed vs un vaxxed

If this point can't be shown then why should I mandate you to not get sicker than me, have to be hospitalized at a greater rate than me or die at a higher rate than those vaxxed because you have chosen not to take a jab that is only going to affect you and has nothing to do with me?

I will say that most vaccines I have studied over the years are designed to attenuate symptoms and are not designed to decrease transmission unless that happens via osmosis.

I think they should study rates of transmission and put forth that data with the vaccines and if they can show Kyrie where him getting the jab helps OTHER people then I am sure that both he and a lot of other holdouts will take one for the team.

Sure there's gonna be some selfish folk that still hold out because it's a me thing with them and that's their right but there are some that will say " hey I'm good and can fight Covid but since grandma can't I'll take this jab to protect her"

Folk ain't gonna take this jab just because Fauci says so but show them where if they take the jab they can save their neighbors and how if they don't then they're being irresponsible reckless and and generally a prick to the rest of humanity
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

You found one of the dumbest tweets to hit twitter yesterday, changed it slightly to make it even dumber, and then posted it here?

Ya you hit the nail on the head thats what happened makes perfect sense
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Oct 14, 2021 at 6:29 AM ]
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

lol really?

Lol can't even steal a quote right.

You guys follow a chick named lavern on twitter? Maybe I didn't actually steal the quote bc I definitely don't
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Oct 14, 2021 at 5:56 AM ]
Imho Kyrie is just pretending to be "different" and will get vaccinated sooner or later.

Who cares, they're not going to let him play based on not getting vaccinated? That's wild
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Are these vaccines designed for and marketed to decrease disease transmission or are they designed to attenuate symptoms, disease severity, hospitalization and death?

This is the question that really has to be answered. Was there both a control group and a placebo group to show where an unvaccinated person is more likely to transmit illness to others as opposed to an unvaccinated person with a statistically significant outcome? Or are we just being led to believe that un vaxxed persons are more likely to infect us and others?

From the studies I have actually looked at I have seen them all pointing to statistical outcomes where the vaccines are shown to have decreased disease severity, rates of hospitalization and death when vaccinated. None of the ones I've read have shown where the rates of disease transmission were decreased with any statistical significance when vaxxed vs un vaxxed

If this point can't be shown then why should I mandate you to not get sicker than me, have to be hospitalized at a greater rate than me or die at a higher rate than those vaxxed because you have chosen not to take a jab that is only going to affect you and has nothing to do with me?

I will say that most vaccines I have studied over the years are designed to attenuate symptoms and are not designed to decrease transmission unless that happens via osmosis.

I think they should study rates of transmission and put forth that data with the vaccines and if they can show Kyrie where him getting the jab helps OTHER people then I am sure that both he and a lot of other holdouts will take one for the team.

Sure there's gonna be some selfish folk that still hold out because it's a me thing with them and that's their right but there are some that will say " hey I'm good and can fight Covid but since grandma can't I'll take this jab to protect her"

Folk ain't gonna take this jab just because Fauci says so but show them where if they take the jab they can save their neighbors and how if they don't then they're being irresponsible reckless and and generally a prick to the rest of humanity

I don't really understand his reasoning or any anti-vaxxers but I am still shocked the Nets are just shutting him down til he does
Share 49ersWebzone