Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 690 users in the forums

2026 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

Originally posted by tl57:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Conforto is batting .280 and is 3rd on the team in HRs and RBI with 7 and 20. Why wouldn't you want him n the lineup? He's one of the few good reliable left handed bats on the team other than Wade. He's also an above average fielder. As far as Ahmed goes let's see what they do. They may stick with Luciano as long as he hits. Ahmed could be the late inning defensive player. The way Chapman is playing they may be able to go with Marco since Chapman can get a lot of the balls hit deep into the left side of the infield.

Sure, when Conforto comes back, I hope he is the starter, along with Matos and Ramos. Yaz goes to the bench along with Ahmed. And this team gets an extended look in what they can do. It can't be any worse than the previous group averaging 2 runs a game. And even if three youngsters keep going, they still need Wade to maintain his hitting, Chapman not reverting back and Soler to start hitting homers as he can. In addition to pitching holding up (I am looking at you Snell) until Cobb and Ray will hopefully comeback healthy and dealing. Then by being where they are, and the other WC candidates not separated much (not counting the Dodgers, Atlanta and Philly) maybe the hunt for WC will not be lost yet at all. Or is the optimist side of me talking right now on the heels of going 6-1 in the last seven games, 6 games of Col and Pitt notwithstanding. If they proceed to go 1-7 in the next 8 games, the pessimist in me will definitely be singing the different tune.

That's a lot of ifs. The key is not falling to far behind. There have been 28 winning streaks of 5 or more games this year but 15 teams accounted for all of them. The Giants of course aren't one of them.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Looks like we brought back Drew Pomeranz.

"What does this mean for the Mets?"

"BAD NEWS FOR THE METS!"
I just saw that Wade leads baseball in BB% and OBP lol trippy
Originally posted by Zachary:
I just saw that Wade leads baseball in BB% and OBP lol trippy

Let us know you don't watch the games without saying you don't watch the games
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I just saw that Wade leads baseball in BB% and OBP lol trippy

Let us know you don't watch the games without saying you don't watch the games

You're right, it's not trippy that Lamonte Wade is the mlb leader in walk % and on base % lol. It should be expected
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I just saw that Wade leads baseball in BB% and OBP lol trippy

Let us know you don't watch the games without saying you don't watch the games

You're right, it's not trippy that Lamonte Wade is the mlb leader in walk % and on base % lol. It should be expected

It's been like this and talked about in almost every game. And in here.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,521
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Conforto is batting .280 and is 3rd on the team in HRs and RBI with 7 and 20. Why wouldn't you want him n the lineup? He's one of the few good reliable left handed bats on the team other than Wade. He's also an above average fielder. As far as Ahmed goes let's see what they do. They may stick with Luciano as long as he hits. Ahmed could be the late inning defensive player. The way Chapman is playing they may be able to go with Marco since Chapman can get a lot of the balls hit deep into the left side of the infield.

I dont want to see ramos lose abs to yaz and conforto
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I just saw that Wade leads baseball in BB% and OBP lol trippy

Let us know you don't watch the games without saying you don't watch the games

You're right, it's not trippy that Lamonte Wade is the mlb leader in walk % and on base % lol. It should be expected

It's been like this and talked about in almost every game. And in here.

I'm tewwiby sorry that I find it trippy that Lamonte Wade leads baseball in both of those categories and that I don't read every page of this thread
Originally posted by Zachary:
I'm tewwiby sorry that I find it trippy that Lamonte Wade leads baseball in both of those categories and that I don't read every page of this thread

It's the I just saw it part of your post, my guy. You'd have known if you watched the games. That's the point. Thought you'd figure that out but you haven't.
Harrison is all over the place. Throw some damn strikes
what a catch by Matos
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I'm tewwiby sorry that I find it trippy that Lamonte Wade leads baseball in both of those categories and that I don't read every page of this thread

It's the I just saw it part of your post, my guy. You'd have known if you watched the games. That's the point. Thought you'd figure that out but you haven't.

yea, if I ever watched a game this year, I would've known. What I'm saying is you're right
Originally posted by Zachary:
yea, if I ever watched a game this year, I would've known. What I'm saying is you're right

Well I hope you aren't starting today. Lol. Harrison giving up bombs
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Zachary:
I just saw that Wade leads baseball in BB% and OBP lol trippy

Let us know you don't watch the games without saying you don't watch the games

You're right, it's not trippy that Lamonte Wade is the mlb leader in walk % and on base % lol. It should be expected

But he isn't hitting 30+ HR so lets call him a useless 1B.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Zachary:
yea, if I ever watched a game this year, I would've known. What I'm saying is you're right

Well I hope you aren't starting today. Lol. Harrison giving up bombs

now who the hell is Harrison

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone