49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 481 users in the forums

2026 San Francisco Giants Season Thread

  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,521
whoa

Bailey! Holy s**t
The comebacks lately
Let's go baby!!!
Ahmed makes that play
Originally posted by Zachary:
Ahmed makes that play

So does Casey Schmitt, who should be in the game in these situations.
Chapman!!!!!
Omfg!!!!! CHAAAAAAAP

also doval clutch af. 3-0 and didn't miss
Chapman! Holy s**t what a rollercoaster of a game
what a f**king game!! I don't care if Ahmed isn't prime Arod at SS I want no parts of Luciano at SS, dude got lucky he got bailed out twice in back to back games
HOLY SHI*!!!
Chapman!
Luciano
Chapman my god. And a great pick by wade
.500!!!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
what a f**king game!! I don't care if Ahmed isn't prime Arod at SS I want no parts of Luciano at SS, dude got lucky he got bailed out twice in back to back games

Agreed. Luciano isn't ready defensively. Or maybe he's just not a SS. Shouldn't be in there late in tight games.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
.500!!!!!

.500!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone