LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 151 users in the forums

Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
This KD guy is an idiot. Glad Steph said something back.

He played 8 years in an iso offense in OKC and never won s**t. You would think his stay in GS would open his eyes to how much more important team ball is than iso ball, but nope. I hope him and Kyrie get bounced out of the 2nd round every year.

what did steph say?

It it was this, Steph comments are pretty vanilla and benign

The new practice facility looks amazing.

He played 8 years in an iso offense in OKC and never won s**t. You would think his stay in GS would open his eyes to how much more important team ball is than iso ball, but nope. I hope him and Kyrie get bounced out of the 2nd round every year.

lol at posts like this
some of you guys didnt deserve KD smh

warriors would've never won again after 2015 without KD, you should be grateful he blessed you guys with his presence lmao
[ Edited by InconvenientTruth21 on Sep 18, 2019 at 12:54 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

lol at posts like this

warriors would've never won again after 2015 without KD, you should be grateful he blessed you guys with his presence lmao

Gore is actually a Laker fan lol

But he is not incorrect though. KDs comments, while he is being honest in his mind, are headscratchers

lol at posts like this

Lol they wouldve still won. They couldve got another good role player or two with that money.

Im not gonna hate, that team was still amazing without Durant.

And yes, if you cant get along with Kerr, than you have some issues.

lol at posts like this

Lol they wouldve still won. They couldve got another good role player or two with that money.

Yea this shouldn't be too hard to fathom considering they literally broke the NBA regular season record....
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

lol at posts like this

Gore is actually a Laker fan lol

But he is not incorrect though. KDs comments, while he is being honest in his mind, are headscratchers

I don't get KD he keeps complaining that he got tired of playing with Kerr system and Steph and the rest of the team. He also got tired of OKC ISO system. Not sure what kind of offense he expects with Kyrie which is the same ISO player as Westbrook at least Westbrook is a willing passer unlike Kyrie. Only reason Kyrie and LBJ work is because Lebron is a willing passer and basically a floor general.

KD and Kyrie is basically the same type of player for the exception KD is taller and better than Kyrie. Can't wait how everything works out with him and Kyrie one of the most selfish player in the league with the same ego as Kobe at least Kobe won a championship and carried the team by himself to have that attitude.
Why a 7-footer who is one of the greatest players ever is so neurotic and insecure, I have no idea. I'm glad he was here to play a key role in 2 more titles, but now he's gone, thanks for the memories and good luck, although not sure he's ever going to find whatever this perfect "it" is that he's looking for.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 20, 2019 at 12:23 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

lol at posts like this

Not to mention, w/out Warriors help, KD wouldn't have any rings to this day and more than likely, never...
I'm not sweating the loss of kd as I am the loss of Iggy. He was a true team player and one of the main reasons they made the finals 5 straight times. His clutchness, his defense, his calming leadership, his maturity will all be missed. I have my doubts the warriors will be great without him.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm not sweating the loss of kd as I am the loss of Iggy. He was a true team player and one of the main reasons they made the finals 5 straight times. His clutchness, his defense, his calming leadership, his maturity will all be missed. I have my doubts the warriors will be great without him.

Iggy will be back

At the time of the signing, 100% of Warrior fans thought there was zero chance Andre would play out his entire contract with us.

I am going to miss Andre as well, but it was the right move getting rid of him.

Please! KD is one of the top 3 or 4 players in the NBA and the Warriors were easily the best team in basketball with him. He will missed much more on the court compared to Iggy. The Warriors arent going to be great this year but the main reason will be the loss of KD and the injury to Klay. Iggy was a great Warrior but not a generational talent like KD.
Share 49ersWebzone