There are 162 users in the forums

Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jesusisreal:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Can't wait to see how the arena looks full.

Me2

God bless you, Jesus.

God bless you mayo! Where is my gosh darn warrior news? And why is the title of thread not changed?

I don't know why the title hasn't changed - Ninerjohn just doesn't want to change it.

Me2

God bless you, Jesus.

God bless you mayo! Where is my gosh darn warrior news? And why is the title of thread not changed?

I don't know why the title hasn't changed - Ninerjohn just doesn't want to change it.

It's ok I love ninerjohn too. And the title is still cool.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need me some Warrior action. Can't wait for the season to get here.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 17, 2019 at 10:26 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Me2

God bless you, Jesus.

Don't worry - he'll probably change it when the season starts.

Me2

God bless you, Jesus.

Don't worry - he'll probably change it when the season starts.
It's not a big deal. I think the warriors are a year or two from returning. Maybe the 2020/2021 year
Ran into Zaza Pachulia in Burlingame today. Told me he retired today and is joining the Warriors front office.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Ran into Zaza Pachulia in Burlingame today. Told me he retired today and is joining the Warriors front office.

lol I could see him unretiring in a pinch if the team needed a big man late in the season.

Or they bring back Bogut again.
glad zaza back.. he can keep the guys loose

Dunleavy jr. lol.. I forgot he's part of the organization.. I still hate his face
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Poor JaVale. Had his house broken into and was robbed for $200k worth of stuff stolen...including one of his championship rings.

Originally posted by FL9er:

My son and I will be there Friday rocking out to some Metallica
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Poor JaVale. Had his house broken into and was robbed for $200k worth of stuff stolen...including one of his championship rings.

Chase Center is fkn sick!!!! Sound is absolutely fantastic in there!! Food concession stands galore.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Chase Center is fkn sick!!!! Sound is absolutely fantastic in there!! Food concession stands galore.

Agreed. The place is awesome...saw Metallica there this past Friday (incredible show!) and Chase Center is an amazing arena! State-of-the-art in each and every way. Looking forward to catching a Dubs game there this season.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by wailers15:

Agreed. The place is awesome...saw Metallica there this past Friday (incredible show!) and Chase Center is an amazing arena! State-of-the-art in each and every way. Looking forward to catching a Dubs game there this season.

That was a great fkn show!!!
Share 49ersWebzone