LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Back to Back NBA Champion Golden State Warriors 2018-19

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Got to make a trip down there to check out Chase Center - looks awesome.
Shaun Livingston retiring after a 15 year NBA career
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Shaun Livingston retiring after a 15 year NBA career

Good luck to him - he was a good Warrior, helping us win 3 Championships.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Also, are they still the GOLDEN STATE Warriors or San Francisco?
Originally posted by jrg:

Also, are they still the GOLDEN STATE Warriors or San Francisco?

Still Golden State
[ Edited by wailers15 on Sep 17, 2019 at 8:28 PM ]
It would be funny to see how the league and fans would react to this.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nba-rumors-warriors-looming-threat-171224785.html
Welp if we f**k up this season, we'll have a familiar face to blame

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/warriors-counted-mike-dunleavy-jr-031552787.html
This KD guy is an idiot. Glad Steph said something back.

He played 8 years in an iso offense in OKC and never won s**t. You would think his stay in GS would open his eyes to how much more important team ball is than iso ball, but nope. I hope him and Kyrie get bounced out of the 2nd round every year.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

He played 8 years in an iso offense in OKC and never won s**t. You would think his stay in GS would open his eyes to how much more important team ball is than iso ball, but nope. I hope him and Kyrie get bounced out of the 2nd round every year.

what did steph say?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

what did steph say?

It it was this, Steph comments are pretty vanilla and benign

Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

what did steph say?

It it was this, Steph comments are pretty vanilla and benign

Also said something like, we all wanna play iso ball, but i rather have the championships.

Steph took a back seat, wasnt an MvP anymore, Durant got all the accolades, championships, and he was still b***hing. Not sure how anyone can still defend Durant.
"We all wanna play iso-ball at the end of the day in some way, shape or form. But I'd rather have some championships too."

https://clutchpoints.com/warriors-news-stephen-curry-responds-to-kevin-durants-comments-about-dubs-system-not-being-fully-embraced/

Durant argued that "the motion offense we run in Golden State, it only works to a certain point" — citing that it's good enough to get the team through the first two rounds of the playoffs, but the need to explore isolation and generating his own offense to really win a championship in the Western Conference Finals and the NBA Finals.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Sep 18, 2019 at 8:38 AM ]
Curry is too classy to say anything more than that, but you know hes calling him a clown.
Lol Durant. What an absolute clown.
Curry is too classy to say anything more than that, but you know hes calling him a clown.

Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Lol Durant. What an absolute clown.

For what its worth, Stephen A Smith said on First Take that his sauces say KD did not 'feel' Steve Kerr.

Lol. If you cant get along with Steve Kerr, then you are hopeless
Share 49ersWebzone