LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL 2018 WORLD CUP Thread***

Originally posted by DaBum:
judging from Robben for the Dutch he was probably referencing Dempsey when he said what's his name lol

Dempsey played for a German academy as a kid?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Dempsey played for a German academy as a kid?

Pulisic could go play for a European club before 18. His family is originally from Croatia and he was able to get dual citizenship. Other players can't.

Plus, he was in US youth program till he was 15-16.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Pulisic could go play for a European club before 18. His family is originally from Croatia and he was able to get dual citizenship. Other players can't.

Yes, I know all of this....
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Yes, I know all of this....

So, Pulisic is an extremely poor example to use.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Crazy thing about France winning this World Cup is - they didn't even have Martial, Lemar, and Dembele in the final. Those 3 youngsters have chance to be as good as Mbappe or come very close to him.

At the start of the WC - I really thought they're too young for 2018 but will be a force in 2022. And yet they end up winning the WC.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Crazy thing about France winning this World Cup is - they didn't even have Martial, Lemar, and Dembele in the final. Those 3 youngsters have chance to be as good as Mbappe or come very close to him.

At the start of the WC - I really thought they're too young for 2018 but will be a force in 2022. And yet they end up winning the WC.

they will win the next one too
Share 49ersWebzone