There are 219 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL 2018 WORLD CUP Thread***

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
There's a certain amount of humor in a guy in here debating soccer as much as you are and you don't even know Christian Pulisic's name.

he literally said in the 24/7 thread like 2 weeks ago, and i quote, "i dont know s**t about soccer" -SDN.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
he literally said in the 24/7 thread like 2 weeks ago, and i quote, "i dont know s**t about soccer" -SDN.

Well if I said it in 24/7, it must be 100% true and applicable to every soccer topic
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Well if I said it in 24/7, it must be 100% true and applicable to every soccer topic

lol you gonna act like you just trolled the 24/7 thread too? come on now...nothing was taken out of context. if i look it up and post it here would that be good enough?
that was easy lol.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/189536-thread-aka-sfw-post-whore-wolves/page5461/

nothing better than bringing your soccer knowledge in the 24/7 thread. everybody enjoys some soccer talk in here

As long as you are aware I know virtually nothing about soccer. But I'm 1 for 1 with game predictions - SDN
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
that was easy lol.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/189536-thread-aka-sfw-post-whore-wolves/page5461/

nothing better than bringing your soccer knowledge in the 24/7 thread. everybody enjoys some soccer talk in here

As long as you are aware I know virtually nothing about soccer. But I'm 1 for 1 with game predictions - SDN

that was easy lol.

Lol, obsessed

I never denied saying that. I was talking about the teams in the tournament. I don't know them. I never pretended I did. I was in here earlier asking about teams and FIFA rankings

Edit:also if it wasn't for me, this thread would be dead aside from people posting pics of Coco Austin. So your welcome
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 17, 2018 at 5:23 PM ]
that was easy lol.

Lol, obsessed

I never denied saying that. I was talking about the teams in the tournament. I don't know them. I never pretended I did. I was in here earlier asking about teams and FIFA rankings

lol im just a casual soccer fan now, and it's not hard to look up old posts. also, im not the one coming into a thread to troll, but let's talk about me being obsessed.

honestly, dont know why you acting this way, you've always been a good poster for the most part. this is some pac stuff you are doing right now in this thread. just end this, no point to keep up the charade.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jul 17, 2018 at 5:26 PM ]
lol im just a casual soccer fan now, and it's not hard to look up old posts. also, im not the one coming into a thread to troll, but let's talk about me being obsessed.

honestly, dont know why you acting this way, you've always been a good poster for the most part. this is some pac stuff you are doing right now in this thread. just end this, no point to keep up the charade.

I'm not trolling. Me defending English soccer fans and pointing out US soccer defencies is trolling? Lol
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 17, 2018 at 5:27 PM ]

I'm not trolling. Me defending English soccer fans and pointing out US soccer defencies is trolling? Lol

you know it's not just that, it's been weeks of different stuff, like PKs and golden goals and now this, on top of whatever else. you're better than this.
you know it's not just that, it's been weeks of different stuff, like PKs and golden goals and now this, on top of whatever else. you're better than this.

Oh now it's trolling because I don't like PKs? Lol

Just because you have a different opinion doesn't make it trolling. You're trying to alledge I have a false opinion. I really don't like PKs, I find the soccer games much more entertaining and wish a team scores a winning goal in final minutes

Most of my posts are responding to people responding to me. I'm not jumping in here repeatedly bringing up PKs or something to annoy people

The only thing I did that can be considered trolling is laughing at Germany, but plenty of people are mocking teams in here so that's part of the thread

Edit: by the way calling people trolls or trolls n is in itself trolling. If you genuinely think I'm trolling, go PM the mods instead of repeated attempts to attack and provoke me
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 17, 2018 at 5:35 PM ]

If I go in the nba thread and comment on 3s ruining the game or foul shooting is boring, I bet I wouldn't be accused of trolling. People can have opinions on rules
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Penalty shootouts are estupit
you care way too much about this than i do lol.
It's still funny that you don't know Christian Pulisic's name, SD.

• DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It's still funny that you don't know Christian Pulisic's name, SD.

judging from Robben for the Dutch he was probably referencing Dempsey when he said what's his name lol
Share 49ersWebzone