• Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
What are you most looking forward to?

For me:

• Team USA Hockey.
  • Skiing.
  • Linsday.

Team Canada looking forward to beating that American ass yet again

While we are rivals, at least both our teams have a very common enemy : Mother Russia. We must break them.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
What are you most looking forward to?

For me:

• Team USA Hockey.
  • Skiing.
  • Linsday.

While we are rivals, at least both our teams have a very common enemy : Mother Russia. We must break them.

"Olympic Athletes from Russia"

lol IOC basically just wiped their hands of the whole Russian drug scandal
I feel like ratings must be down. Haven't heard a single thing about Winter Olympics from anyone. Usually there's some buzz
Originally posted by evil:

That's a given this year. It will be a miracle if the US men get a medal.
Speed skating relay crazy
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I feel like ratings must be down. Haven't heard a single thing about Winter Olympics from anyone. Usually there's some buzz

Only thing I've heard of is regarding Korean politics.
Love the Winter Olympics. I will probably OD from watching too much over the duration. I watch just about everything. Men's Downhill & Super G are the top. Luge & Bobsled. Snow board everything. Some Skating. Short track . The list goes on and on and on.

But I gotta say, watching Curling is pretty tough.....
The most uninviting Olympic in history. No one has any interest around me this time .
Current medal standings

don't watch but I heard the obvious flamer who won said that he was so nervous that he needed a xanax and a shot of liquor right away?

wtf.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
don't watch but I heard the obvious flamer who won said that he was so nervous that he needed a xanax and a shot of liquor right away?

wtf.

wat
I watch it all, it is awesome.

Apline skiing events are my favorite with the downhill being my favorite, so dangerous.
Yesterday's coverage was awful. I watched the same thing at like 7pm as I did at like 9pm. Multiple channels, same exact event being broadcasted.

I understand certain events havent started yet, but come on. The exact same things on multiple times during prime time? SMH
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Yesterday's coverage was awful. I watched the same thing at like 7pm as I did at like 9pm. Multiple channels, same exact event being broadcasted.

I understand certain events havent started yet, but come on. The exact same things on multiple times during prime time? SMH

It was because all the down hill skiing got cancelled
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

It was because all the down hill skiing got cancelled

Ahhhhh thanks RN36. I was going crazy last night. "who TF wants to watch the exact same speed skating events on replay?"

Makes sense now.
Share 49ersWebzone