31 games played
627 career points

$148M

What a joke hahahahaha

Knowledge will drop by to explain why its a great deal

Im here!

TRUST THE PROCESS

The contract will have injury protections and cap protections
It better cause that's a huge risk to take on a player who hasn't even played 50 games yet.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Got a whole bunch of super teams this year. Who said the Warriors made basketball boring?

Feels like the 80s when you had the Celtics, Lakers, Sixers, and upcoming Pistons. and that young dude in Chicago.

Exactly! When was the last time fans of this many team's actually thought they had a shot at the ship? That has to be great for ticket and jersey sales.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Got a whole bunch of super teams this year. Who said the Warriors made basketball boring?

Feels like the 80s when you had the Celtics, Lakers, Sixers, and upcoming Pistons. and that young dude in Chicago.

Exactly! When was the last time fans of this many team's actually thought they had a shot at the ship? That has to be great for ticket and jersey sales.

I don't think fans of any team except the Warriors really believe they've a shot. Yes, maybe everyone won't get their s**t pushed in by the Warriors. That's pretty much all. Warriors should be HUGE favorites to win it again.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

I don't think fans of any team except the Warriors really believe they've a shot. Yes, maybe everyone won't get their s**t pushed in by the Warriors. That's pretty much all. Warriors should be HUGE favorites to win it again.

Warriors should be the favorites but I haven't seen such (mostly) in their prime star power concentrated in the hands of a few top tier teams since those 80s teams.
I am dumbfounded, NBA pre-season, regular season, all-star game, playoffs and finals are being offered in India for $15.99. I went to the site 5 times to make sure I was reading the the right price.
lol just saw that Embiid got a massive deal after 31 games. Embiid is my dude since he went to Kansas but i hope that this deal bites the 76ers in the ass for their blatant tanking.

Also saw Fultz is already hurt too.

Embiid has 20pts in 10 mins. This guy is unreal

Glad to see him back on the court
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Idk why ppl hate on Embiid. Dude is gonna be a superstar. I love the way he plays and talks smack.
Idk why ppl hate on Embiid. Dude is gonna be a superstar. I love the way he plays and talks smack.

Mostly has to do with the tanking process. Thats not his fault though

Only if he can stay healthy which so far he hasnt been able to do. No doubt great talent

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Only if he can stay healthy which so far he hasnt been able to do. No doubt great talent

Yea it sucks he hasn't been able to. Hope he can this season. He's fun to watch. But, I still don't the hate for him. Ppl didn't hate Grant Hill or Brandon Roy or even Greg Oden.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Mostly has to do with the tanking process. Thats not his fault though

You're probably right. Yeup..not his fault.

He talks a ton of s**t for a guy who plays 20 games a year
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

He talks a ton of s**t for a guy who plays 20 games a year

ya, that's how i feel about him too. i love players who talk s**t, makes sports in general more fun and entertaining. but you need to able to back it up first, 31 games in 4 seasons doesn't give you that right.
Andrew Wiggins agrees to a 5 year 148 million dollar extension
Share 49ersWebzone