There are 90 users in the forums

2017-2018 NBA Season

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Idk why ppl hate on Embiid. Dude is gonna be a superstar. I love the way he plays and talks smack.

He talks a ton of s**t for a guy who plays 20 games a year

Good point. Hopefully, he plays 60+ games this year. NBA fans deserve to see this dude play.
Idk why ppl hate on Embiid. Dude is gonna be a superstar. I love the way he plays and talks smack.

Good point. Hopefully, he plays 60+ games this year. NBA fans deserve to see this dude play.

Unfortunately I don't think they will. Big men that start their careers with more injury problems than anything rarely shake it off and have lasting productive careers.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

ya, that's how i feel about him too. i love players who talk s**t, makes sports in general more fun and entertaining. but you need to able to back it up first, 31 games in 4 seasons doesn't give you that right.

yea exactly
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

ya, that's how i feel about him too. i love players who talk s**t, makes sports in general more fun and entertaining. but you need to able to back it up first, 31 games in 4 seasons doesn't give you that right.

yea exactly

31 games in 3 seasons. Dont disrespect the GOAT
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Unfortunately I don't think they will. Big men that start their careers with more injury problems than anything rarely shake it off and have lasting productive careers.

Blake Griffin is the only one I can think of and even he dies in the playoffs every year...and he's a PF and not a center.

So have to agree with you. Hopefully he can somehow be the exception (fingers crossed).
  • jrg
  • Veteran
cavaliers
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol wtf jose calderon is #81?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Embiid told the Heat bench to take out Whiteside "because he can't guard him"

Originally posted by jrg:
Embiid told the Heat bench to take out Whiteside "because he can't guard him"

Hassan had 3 fouls in like 3 minutes lol

• titan
  • Veteran

Simply why fans can't stand or will be happy for him!
Originally posted by titan:

Yup he is talking a lot of sh!t already. Use to like him now he won't stfu.

Whiteside and Embiid continued to talk smack in twitter lol. I actually like the rivalry both players would compete on the all star spot in the East.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by titan:

Yup he is talking a lot of sh!t already. Use to like him now he won't stfu.

Whiteside and Embiid continued to talk smack in twitter lol. I actually like the rivalry both players would compete on the all star spot in the East.

Lol yea. He's back at it. Guy talks so much for what he's accomplished. I'd love to see what Shaq woulda done to this guy
Embiids only been playing basketball since he was 15

Thats so crazy to think about
Share 49ersWebzone