There are 112 users in the forums

Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

• Stud
David West retires. Great way to go out winning back to back championships.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Stud:

He'll definitely be missed in the locker room. Thank you DWest.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by Stud:

He'll definitely be missed in the locker room. Thank you DWest.

I could see him coaching some day, if he is so inclined.
Im glad that he got his rings.
NBA Warriors bringing former Raptors wing Alfonzo McKinnie to training camp-

The powerhouse team of the NBA is still not done shaping their roster as Anthony Slater of The Athletic has announced that the Golden State Warriors have brought in ex-Toronto Raptors forward Alfonzo McKinnie to their training camp to see if he can earn a spot on their already loaded squad.

The 6'8" swingman went undrafted in 2015 and has bounced around overseas, playing in Luxembourg and Mexico. Eventually, McKinnie was picked up by the Raptors but played very briefly for them last season, logging only one minute in a blow out win over the Chicago Bulls.

For the majority of the season, McKinnie played for the Raptors' G League team, where he posted averages of 14 points and 7.5 rebounds in 35 games.
McKinnie has lots of competition in the Warriors. Obviously, Kevin Durant, Andre Iguodala, and Draymond Green will eat up most of the forward minutes.

New acquisition Jonas Jerebko will also most likely get playing time, leaving only spare minutes for McKinnie if the Warriors choose to sign him.
If McKinnie does not make the team, there are many other teams that could use a lengthy wing to eat up minutes off the bench. The Timberwolves have been rumored to still be looking for defensive depth, and if they don't end up with Luol Deng or Noah, McKinnie could get a look from the team.

In an era where lengthy wings are prized players, McKinnie has his best chance of sticking on an NBA roster. Hopefully, he can get a contract by the end of the preseason.
https://clutchpoints.com/warriors-news-former-raptors-alfonzo-mckinnie-training-camp/
Stephen Curry Found out About Warriors Signing DeMarcus Cousins in Delivery Room-

DeMarcus Cousins agreeing to join the Golden State Warriors was only the second-most exciting moment for Stephen Curry on July 2.
Curry revealed on KNBR's Fitz & Brooks on Tuesday that he was in the delivery room welcoming his third child (and first son) Cannon into the world when he found out Boogie was thinking about joining the Warriors, via KNBR's Jake Montero:
"For me, I got wave of it pretty last minute. I was actually in the delivery room with my wife, and [Warriors GM] Bob Myers calls me and says, 'Hey, we have this opportunity to sign DeMarcus.' My first question is like, 'Stop joking. Are you serious?' And he's like, 'Yeah, this is real, and [DeMarcus] just wants to know how you feel about him joining the team.' That was a quick no-brainer 'Yes.'"
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2794391-stephen-curry-found-out-about-warriors-signing-demarcus-cousins-in-delivery-room
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Im glad that he got his rings.

Glad for him
Stephen Curry Found out About Warriors Signing DeMarcus Cousins in Delivery Room-

DeMarcus Cousins agreeing to join the Golden State Warriors was only the second-most exciting moment for Stephen Curry on July 2.
Curry revealed on KNBR's Fitz & Brooks on Tuesday that he was in the delivery room welcoming his third child (and first son) Cannon into the world when he found out Boogie was thinking about joining the Warriors, via KNBR's Jake Montero:
"For me, I got wave of it pretty last minute. I was actually in the delivery room with my wife, and [Warriors GM] Bob Myers calls me and says, 'Hey, we have this opportunity to sign DeMarcus.' My first question is like, 'Stop joking. Are you serious?' And he's like, 'Yeah, this is real, and [DeMarcus] just wants to know how you feel about him joining the team.' That was a quick no-brainer 'Yes.'"
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2794391-stephen-curry-found-out-about-warriors-signing-demarcus-cousins-in-delivery-room

lol
curry was prolly like "Yeah, sure, whatever, let me grab this baby out the womb yo"

Klay riding around in a kids electric tricycle lol WTF

Monta Ellis moped part deux

First Look At Klay Thompson's Next Signature Shoe, The ANTA KT4

One of the NBA footwear game's best kept secrets is Klay Thompson's signature line of sneakers with Chinese-based company ANTA. While ANTA and the quieter member of the Splash Brothers do not quite get the recognition they deserve, they are consistently putting out a product that carries an aesthetic appeal on par with the likes of Paul George, James Harden, and Damian Lillard.

In advance of the start of the 2018-19 NBA season, ANTA is set to release the brand new KT4, designed by former adidas employee Rob Fuller. Yesterday, Fuller took to Instagram to reveal a first look at the KT4 in a both a white and black color scheme, each sporting a shimmering sole unit underneath a flexibly-constructed upper.

Just like the KT3, it equips a high-cut ankle – opting for a sock-like collar this time around – with an engineered-for-comfort inner bootie accented by an intriguing heel window. Enjoy a first look Thompson's brand new KT4 here and stay tuned for more colors as the season gets underway next month
https://sneakernews.com/2018/09/10/klay-thompson-anta-kt4-first-look/
Originally posted by ads_2006:

lol
curry was prolly like "Yeah, sure, whatever, let me grab this baby out the womb yo"

• Hopper
  • Veteran
KD&Looney workout

Originally posted by Hopper:
KD&Looney workout

Looney looks great. I thought for sure we would lose him in free agency.
Share 49ersWebzone