LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

2017-2018College Basketball

I had Michigan over Arizona, Duke over Villanova for final 4

Wolverines gave me a heart attack
Whoever comes out of the Midwest/East bracket is gonna win it all
my bracket is a mess. I still have Nova left as a final 4 team, but that is it. And I had MSU winning it all. Huge upsets this tourney, but the way the season played out its not all that shocking. 16-1 was shocking doe.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
my bracket is a mess. I still have Nova left as a final 4 team, but that is it. And I had MSU winning it all. Huge upsets this tourney, but the way the season played out its not all that shocking. 16-1 was shocking doe.

VIllanova and Kansas are left in my final 4.

Stupid UNC and Virginia
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:

Stupid UNC and Virginia

Didn't fill out a bracket for the first time in like 10 years. My dad and I talked about the final 4. I said if MI can get lucky they can make it. Duke is better but I had Kansas. Cause I want to see a MI vs Kansas game. Had Tenn vs Villanova.

lol @ MSU. I thought they would make it far enough to get owned by Duke. Didn't think they'd miss their last 13 shots of a game to lay that egg.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Stupid UNC and Virginia

I honestly don't think Virginia's style of basketball will work in the tourney. Bennett will need to start recruiting some better scorers if he wants to compete in the tourney. Great regular season team but eventually you run into a hot shooting team and its over.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Gonzaga, Nova and Duke left for me with Nova winning it.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I got every pick right on my bracket. Loooooosers
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Loyola in the Elite 8!

Originally posted by Jcool:
Loyola in the Elite 8!

Her p***y probably got hella moist

Michigan can make the championship and the highest seed they faced was a 6, lol
Watched the Kentucky-Kansas State game and none of the KS players could have made Calipari's team. Yet, KS knocks Kentucky out of the tournament. Defense and ball-control along with milking the clock beat the Freshman team.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Watched the Kentucky-Kansas State game and none of the KS players could have made Calipari's team. Yet, KS knocks Kentucky out of the tournament. Defense and ball-control along with milking the clock beat the Freshman team.

Good riddance.
Villanova is as tough as nails.
God I hate being a Cuse fan
Share 49ersWebzone