LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

2017-2018College Basketball

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Not just a #1 seed, but the #1 OVERALL seed.

Holy cow.

This absolutely amazing
Originally posted by tohara3:

Holy cow.

This absolutely amazing

This is the third time that the UVA coach led a no 1 seeded team into the tourney and lost before the Final Four. Obviously this latest loss is the worst one ever lol.
Coac

Holy cow.

This absolutely amazing

This is the third time that the UVA coach led a no 1 seeded team into the tourney and lost before the Final Four. Obviously this latest loss is the worst one ever lol.

They need a second playoff only coach. Dude obviously sux when it matters most. Anyway not impressed by the loss then again i may have watched 2 minutes of college bball at most this season lulz
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Coac

Holy cow.

This absolutely amazing

They need a second playoff only coach. Dude obviously sux when it matters most. Anyway not impressed by the loss then again i may have watched 2 minutes of college bball at most this season lulz

if you watched the game you'd have seen the players making mental mistakes and missing shots. Loss is on the players.
me
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Coac

Holy cow.

This absolutely amazing

if you watched the game you'd have seen the players making mental mistakes and missing shots. Loss is on the players.

mental mistakes is a huge red flag with coaching preparation. mental mistakes lead to a littany of issues that can affect confidence hence can result in missing more shots than usual. i watched the last ten minutes. UVA was clearly out-coached on both sides.
Go Ramblers!
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Always amazes me that a team like Loyola-Chicago can find success while being surrounded by Big Ten schools. These kids could play for any big school but most never got a sniff of interest. There's a team like this every year. So much underrated talent comes out of that region.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

UNC is getting crushed as MSU is already gone. March Madness is strong this year.

• DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
UNC is getting crushed as MSU is already gone. March Madness is strong this year.

If Cinci loses the top 4 are gone from that region before Sweet Sixteen. Not sure that has ever happened before.
What a comeback by Nevada.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
What a comeback by Nevada.

And with that win, Eric Musselman just guaranteed himself a head coaching job at a bigger program next year.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
United Methodist Birmingham College about to do this!
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
that region is insane

Remember when everyone said that region was stacked. 1-4 all gone.
Share 49ersWebzone