LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Tour de France 2016.

The biggest grand tour is here again.

Mark Cavendish already has 2 stage wins. He is such an amazing sprinter. Definitely one of the best ever. Peter Sagan leading the race as of right now.
I like the start at Mont Saint Michel. It's a really beautiful place.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mont+st+michel+france&biw=1280&bih=599&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3xqKT1drNAhUU_2MKHbmmAzEQsAQIHg
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jul 4, 2016 at 1:41 PM ]
Bump.

This one for 2016. Since people keep bumping the old one. Mods please consider locking up the old one if you want to avoid the confusion. Thanks.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Mark Cavendish already has 2 stage wins.

Already!?
Gotta cath up with the race. How's Nairo doing?
Originally posted by NinerAce:
Mark Cavendish already has 2 stage wins.

Already!?
Gotta cath up with the race. How's Nairo doing?

Yes I believe he won 1 and 3. I think they are around stage 4 or something. LOL. Yeah 2 stage wins is rediculous at this point. But that guy is pretty awesome.

Quintanna is 6th place. Which is real good for the flat stages to start. Nairo will go up when you hit the mountains.
They still run this thing?
Go Lance Armstrong!
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Go Lance Armstrong!

Tejay Van Garderen is the best chance for the U.S. He has had some top 5 finishes in this tour. He was in great shape last year. Maybe for a top 3 podium position. But he got injured or sick or something. So he had to withdraw. Way at the end of the race too. He is 16th. But will likely move up in the mountain stages.
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:

NBC Sports Network televises that. It's channel 41 for me on Time Warner Cable. I'm not sure who you have for cable? Or in your local area it could be of course a different channel #. But it is NBC Sports Network.

NBC Sports Network televises that. It's channel 41 for me on Time Warner Cable. I'm not sure who you have for cable? Or in your local area it could be of course a different channel #. But it is NBC Sports Network.

Huh?

I was more asking that to say no1curr.

Huh?

Yes people watch it and care. If you don't then this is not the best thread for you. There are thousands of other ones you can post in.
Great that the Tour is back for another three weeks, even better that Cavendish has already racked up a couple of wins, a little bit unexpectedly perhaps. Weird that in winter I often see him out and about on local club runs, shows how accessible cycling is compared to most other sports.

Huh?

They cleaned up the sport now.

Originally posted by redrose49er:
Great that the Tour is back for another three weeks, even better that Cavendish has already racked up a couple of wins, a little bit unexpectedly perhaps. Weird that in winter I often see him out and about on local club runs, shows how accessible cycling is compared to most other sports.

Does he live by your town? Does he talk to people too? Or just go about his training runs?

Yes he is very good. 2 stage wins at this point is amazing. But he is a remarkable guy with his skill set.
Share 49ersWebzone