LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 220 users in the forums

2016 Atlanta Braves thread of awesomeness

Originally posted by TheChozen:
Great game last night by Matt Wisler. He's looking more and more like a bright spot.

Teherans last 2 or 3 starts have been really good too. Hopefully this team is starting to get their crap together and be a little more respectable
Originally posted by valrod33:
Great game last night by Matt Wisler. He's looking more and more like a bright spot.

Teherans last 2 or 3 starts have been really good too. Hopefully this team is starting to get their crap together and be a little more respectable

Lol, I hope so. A lady at a concession stand inside Turner field asked me if the team was any good last week. All I could do was laugh and then I told her they were the worst team in baseball and it wasn't even close.

Lol, I hope so. A lady at a concession stand inside Turner field asked me if the team was any good last week. All I could do was laugh and then I told her they were the worst team in baseball and it wasn't even close.

lol,

lol,

Dont sell the Yankees short. They're right on your tail.
How much longer do we have to wait to see Fredi get canned? We can't do any worse.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
How much longer do we have to wait to see Fredi get canned? We can't do any worse.

You really think Fredi is the reason for the Braves record? I dont think the greatest manager of all time could win with this roster
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

You really think Fredi is the reason for the Braves record? I dont think the greatest manager of all time could win with this roster

You're exactly right. This garbage falls in the lap of the GM and John Hart.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

The good news is that they made a great trade when the moved Shelby Miller and got a huge haul from Arizona including Darby Swanson and Aaron Blair. They also got a nice trade chip in Inciarte who they should try to move as soon as he gets fully healthy and productive. With the pitching prospects they got for Simmons they might be ok in 2-3 years but it will be painful for Braves fans until at least 2018.

The good news is that they made a great trade when the moved Shelby Miller and got a huge haul from Arizona including Darby Swanson and Aaron Blair. They also got a nice trade chip in Inciarte who they should try to move as soon as he gets fully healthy and productive. With the pitching prospects they got for Simmons they might be ok in 2-3 years but it will be painful for Braves fans until at least 2018.

That's true. It's almost like Braves management just expect to be competitive next year. There's no way that happens the way this year is going. No team could ever change that much in a year.

At least Freddie is starting to look like Freddie again.
At least Freddie is starting to look like Freddie again.

finally
Originally posted by jrg:

That's just wrong.
I hate Grilli
I hate Grilli

Visciano should be the closer unless Shae Simmons can come back and take his spot. Grilli can set up.
Share 49ersWebzone